xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sinmin

Gta : Sans Andreas Problem RockStar

I WILL NOT BE REPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIOANS YOU WILL TAKE :angry:

Dear Sinmin,

Where do you live? (i don't want to know for myself) but i live in sri lanka and CD piracy is all ahoy here. It's really difficult to find a authentic CD. Normally the worng CD error comes in pirated CD's. There is a way to get rid of this, most CD pireters ( if not all) put somthing called a crack into your cd, (normally inside a folder name Crack. I can tell you how ro fix this error, but by doing this you'll be breaking the law :):D , If you bought your CD for the whole original price then return it to the vendor or if you got it real cheap and just want to play the game whether the cops catch you or not (mind you htey have htier way :rolleyes::angry: ) follow the following

1. Go into your GTA 5 installationa CD if it's a DVD go into it if its a CD go into the First CD

2.Find A Folder caled Crack OR Pacth or Some folder with aunlikely name (like hound or ect.)

3. after going into the folder you will see a icon/program identicle to the icon/program executable of your game. Copy this program and all other files inside the folder and paste it on the folder you installed GTA

This should work or other wise you cd's just plain broken.

Best of Luck

Bye :angry:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You know it's beaking the law, then why do you talk about it? Did you not know that you were breaking forum TOS by discussing even the method? Caution!

Can't you just reinstall it? That might work, also. Or, you can check and see if the disk is scratched. If it is, then you need to purchase a new copy of it, or get a no-cd crack (assuming it's legal if you own the game).

Ok juss a Quick question are sure you inserted the correct disc into your drive , I think Disc 2 supposed to bethe correct disc ( maybe disc one not sure cuz i haven plyed GTA in a long time) but try swapping both dics to see which one is the right one. If that dont work then the reality of it,is that you have a Pirated Cd, and in that case even thought i can help you .i cant cuz i think its a against the TOS to talk about cracks and warez in here.

Trust me when I say this. The game is not pushing your system. It should run happly at 1024x768x32. Or 800x600x32 with 4xAA.I should know, my system is almost the same, check my profile.
As for the problem you are having. I've never experienced it. But make sure you have the lated Detonator drivers. There has been some major changes, and most new games, including Vice City absolutely require you to have to newest drivers.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
When you are copying not only you need to use QUOTE tags, even if the work is yours since it was published elsewhere already. http://www.techspot.com/community/ This is your second copy and paste. Sent PM.