xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
akthugboy

Wite-knightz New Runescape Clan - No Members Need members just started

I am starting a Runescape Clan called the WiTe-KnIgHtZ. I just started it and it has no members but me. Anyone that wants join may. I am currently combat lvl 70 and play the game fairly much. It is new so my website isnt very good because i havent spent much time on it.Contact Me at : dabombus2005@yahoo.comOr in runescape : akthugboy

I am starting a Runescape Clan called the WiTe-KnIgHtZ. I just started it and it has no members but me. Anyone that wants join may. I am currently combat lvl 70 and play the game fairly much. It is new so my website isnt very good because i havent spent much time on it.
Contact Me at : dabombus2005@yahoo.com
Or in runescape : akthugboy

can i join even if i suck? im only lvl42. but have some experiences on wilderness if u r interested, add me: angela0825
or email me: kikyo_inuyasha123321@hotmail.com

I'm lookin to join a clan so can u put down the requirments for the clan?

i to am looking for a clan my runescape name is tanmanstoke and i am lvl 43 i need a good caln and would like to join email me a noah_hix@yahoo.com

I would join but I have never ever played Runescape. So I guess Im no help to you, but I wish your team best of luck.Also what's Runscape like. I looked at a few screen shots and it almost reminds me of the old Legend Of Zelda back on the NES system

hey i will help you wit ur clan i lvl 64 and 84 but i play 64 more my stats are:att 50str 60range 84mage 83pray 27def 7 hey if u need or want me add me at xpuremage17x... oh ya i got a lvl 52 with55 str 45 att 30 def 30 range and 15 pray and 41 mage name is str baby 118 or pur str baby for my str noob or email me at mark.laurila@hotmail.com