xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Post Your Desktop Scrrenshots Here Beautiful Desktop Screen Shots

Hai friends I am posting my Desktop Screen Shot Here. Please you to post the Screen shots here.

Important Please Post the thumnail pictures with links to actual pictures.

Posted Image

Nice screenshot of Windows Vista delivi, i;m not going to post my screenshot because it isn't very pretty, more of an eye sore. :(

heh, no im not gay i just like the picture, that is wy i have it on there..lol funny, i am watching the movie as i post this...i love it... i dont have many icons on there but thats because not many programs and even so it is on flash drive!!

Here Is Is

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

Nice background on your desktop Albus. I see that you're a big IM'er, based on the presence of MSN, Yahho and AIM messenger icons in the tray. I never thought anyone could have so few icons on their desktop.

yeah, lol i would have icq but it is just the same as AIM and the number is too long to remember to login anywhere... and like i said i keep the desktop clear of all things that i dont use on a daily basis...and if i ever want to run my ftp program i go to run and in the history is the path to my Flash Drive..just a way to clear up space...i also keep no documents or pictures on my computer unless i am working on somthing that envolves it :-p keeps my PC @ 90 % free space right now..if i took off all the bloody virius scanners etc..it would be mroe free space..and thanx i like the background as well..lol....btw the bus in your desktop..do youf drive that? or just like bussed?!

I don't drive that bus, it is just a picture I got off the web. I once had an ICQ account, but either forgot the number, or just ditched it. I have Netscape 7.2, so I don't have to keep AIM in the tray all the time.

yeah netscape has it attached to its browser..my grandma uses that as well..oh and do you like busses or somthing? i mean the sig the avatar and the desktop?