xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
harad

DRIV3R

dude that game is tight! my friend and i played that and it's fun! the only weird part is that you're and undercover cop and sometimes cops chase you. it's no big deal- a few clips of uzis and your problems are solved! :P;)

driv3r already cam out for pc i thought.....my friend says they have it and its great casue it feels like ur really steering except the steering is really sesitive....something like that.... ;)

what are u all sayin, DRIV3R wont be out on PC until the end of summer, and maybe later, for more info just visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, anyway, i think the PS2 version that i have is not really as good as i thought, u just better not expect a lot from this game

Driv3r was reportedly released on June 24 this year, according to Atari. Unless something is incredibly wrong with my sense of time, that was just over a month ago. What are you talking about, psp-playstation?

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

i am just saying that driv3r was out, but only on the PS2 ans X***t, but was not yet out on the pc, and i also said that vice city is miles better than it in almost everything, only driv3r beats gta by terms of graphics and details ....

the game is awesome. The attention to detail is awesome because you shoot a car and the bullet will stay there until it blows up. You can come back in 10min and the care will be there with the shot in ti. The graphics are awesome!

The only thing I like about this game is blowing up cars. The damage engine is great! I found that on the PS2 it become really laggy sometimes when you destroy alot of cars, or when to many cars/people get on the screen. The mission are fun up to about the 6th or 7th. Fun game, but I would like to play GTA more lol. I found a glitch on driv3r, look online and found out I'm the first to find it lol. Kinda cool. I forget what city it was in tho :/Rating 7/10

driver has always been improving. First driver from the second has a big difference, and now driver 3 is even more worth buying then going threw the first 2 driver!

Naw I would have to say that driver 1 and 2 were better. I'm an old school gamer. I like the older PS1's better sometimes. I would rather play driver 1 or 2 then 3. But thats just me.