xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Trap17 Forum Board Version Upgraded to 2.1.4 As of February 3nd 2006 12:42am GMT

With tremendous effort from OpaQue and his diligence in making Xisto and the rest of Xisto forums to accommodate members, please welcome Xisto Forum by Invision Power Board v2.1.4!As of February 3nd 2006 12:42am GMT you are now cruising Xisto forum with the best and awesome newer forum version.

With tremendous effort from OpaQue and his diligence in making Xisto and the rest of Xisto forums to accommodate members, please welcome Xisto Forum by Invision Power Board v2.1.4!
As of February 3nd 2006 12:42am GMT you are now cruising Xisto forum with the best and awesome newer forum version.

i like it! it looks loads better than the last one >_< i always did like invision boards good work OpaQue!! it looks great >_< just have to wait for the shoutbox! :rolleyes:

Oooooh! This looks awesome. A huge thanks to OpaQue.. this looks much better, and loading time is much better! I hope OpaQue will get some chat software up soon.. :rolleyes:

hasn't there been chat up by BuffaloHELP?? i think there was cuz i went in once or twice >_< i still dont see the edit button but it is still awsome! i specially like the stuff at the bottom of the screen that has been added on for ex:Before it just said the title of the latest topic, but now it says WHO replyed! like: by Albus Dumbledore >_< i also like the skin even though it really resembles the last one

I will install shoutbox within 2-3 hours. At the moment, I am concentrating on minor details and mods which are important for credits system :rolleyes:

It's very nice, Opaque! Though, yeah I kinda miss the shoutbox, though it'll probably be up soon. I'm just gaping at the new text formatting tools right now... It's so cool! :rolleyes: We need a fresh look every now and then, huh? I feel like I'm using a text formatting program when typing this out.

invision board is much better than the last one we used...

just one question. .is this version free.. or do you have to pay for it?.... ehehe. .if it is. .can you tell me where i could get one? thanks..

well, i believe that they have paid for it..because the version of invision free i am using does not have this nice of text editing stuff...plus there arent any of invisions ad's in places..so i would say they payed for it..personally i believe the rates are outragious.. 275 dollars to remove the invision copyright's at the bottom of the pages.. you can see it here http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ i would never buy from them..but i do love their services!

i hope that answers your question >_<

Wow. Thanks OpaQue! I love this theme, and it's post writing screen. Before we know it, we will have the shoutbox back, along with our editing and recalculation feature. BTW, can you keep this theme or make the Xisto one similar to this one?

of course you don't have to worry about using lofi layout anymore, due to the upgrade of the forum and the fact that the forum is on a better server so it should load up quick and fast without a problem.

its really loading really quick for me. I don't have to wait that long anymore. yay. but it wouldn't stop me from going on Trap anyways. Thanks for the upgrade.

Wow this new forum looks awesome!Very swish indeed.Although the reply box is killing my dial up it seemed the rest of the board loaded quite fast which is great!Can't wait for the shoutbox

woot! now the shoutbox is installed as of around 10:05 or somewhere around there >_< i came online and there were no shouts, i tryed getting the first one in but OpaQue beat me to it saying

OpaQue (2/2/06 10:07 pm) -- ShoutBox InstalleD! :rolleyes:

im loving the new forums even more! and i dunno y
but if u read this OpaQue, erm i duno if its just me but i dont think the fast reply's are working >_< just saying it doesn't work for me.