xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Acacia

Playboy Mansion Mission question

I was wondering how many missions this game has. I'm up to mission 9 and it seems to be going forever.The missions are really easy too and it seems to get very repetitive so I'm wondering how much longer it goes on for.How many areas can you unlock also? I have the pool/grotto, upper mansion, club house and the main mansion.I'm hoping I can get more work.

lol.. i don't really know what the point of this game.. it seems to me like sim city or something.. isn't it about like... you try to pimp yourself and get photoshoot to make your new playboy issue?.. i don't know.. i saw my brother played it once.. ahaha.. i found it was funny...

Pretty much lol.You make money with your magazines and get the highest rated stars to appear on the front cover or do interviews so then you get more more fame and more and more money! :rolleyes:I'm up too mission 11 now and its pretty repetitive but you get to unlock more pretty things. I'm just wondering if I have the option of unlocking any other areas.I guess I could look through a walkthrough or something.

Hi there! First i have to adwmit that i'm a Big Sims Fan - but on PC not on PS2/X-Box because the handling there is somehow difficult. I looked forward sto get a game wich combines both - my loved sims with my even more loved Playboys :-) Aftesdfr i read the statements here i decided to keep waiting till it gets cheaper and thats what happend two days ago.Now my fira impressions: Pldayboy the mansion is like a Sims-light but thats not bad. It annoyed me that my sims always wantet to go on the toilet, go showering, sleep asf. Playboy (the Mansion) doesnt cope with this basic needs (hey everyone above the age of 5 knows when he/sdfhe has to go to the toilet, huh?). Instead there are Parties, Chicks, some Drinks and so on. Graphics got a little better and cleaner, the music and talking are simlish but a little better too. And there are Boobs - dont forget that! i hope this sdjkcn healps you bye