xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

Would You Write Tutorials For Me? Write tutorials

I hope this post is in the right place. I need people to write tutorials which will be put on a website and a few forums. All credit will be given to you as well as a link going to your site if it is clean. I do thios because I want to make my site known for tutorials and news. If you write tutorials for me, then I will put them on forums as samples to my site and forum to draw people in. By writing the tutorials, you ARE saying that you are giving me the right to publish them. But remember, where ever the tutorials go, so does a link to your site, the more you write for me and the more I put them around, the more your link is viewed. Here is how it works. I have a site that I created as a online newspaper. I also have forums too. I want to give them a good site rank in search engines. All the tutorials will be on my site and the forums. Each one you write will have a link back to your site. This gives both of us traffic. If you want to do this, PM me your tutorial and a link to your site with what you want the link to say. I will put it up.

Sounds like a good idea. I would recommend having this moved to the Integer / Web Discussion area because then all members can reply. I would try to help you but I really don't have the time right now. I plan on doing the same thing sort of for my site. I might be able to write a couple though. I like the idea of having the link to someone's site so they know they get visitors out of it.

I know. If you have any time, just PM them to me, I will get them up once my website is up. But I WILL put a link up to your site. I doesn't matter how small the tutorial is, even if it just how to make a link or table. Anything! All I need is some of them :) I know, I sounds desperate, I just want to make it clear that if people come to get tutorials and don't find the one they want, there is a good chance they will go to a site on the tutorial, meaning more traffic for you :rolleyes:

You are talking about writing tutorials, but what kinds of tutorials do you mean? Are you talking about ones for photoshop, coding/dreamweaver, basic web development, 3d rendering programs, etc. Whats your focus?

I've got a few photoshop tutorials I'll link you to. They're on my website.Also I'm moving this BACK to the hosted members area. You stated that you'll be paying credits for tutorials, well, if you're giving credits you can't give them to non-hosted members anyways.Moved.

Anything and everythig guys. If nothing else, just write it and PM it to me. You really have nothing to lose. Like I said, I just need a lot of tutorials fast.KuBi:Thanks. PM reply sent to clarify linking procedure.