xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kider

Computinghost Cpanel Login Question cant login - new account

InfoDomain : crucibleofheroes.com registered with Xisto - Web Hosting.comname: Thomas Vincentcpanel name: crucibl (name assigned to me)contact email: kid3rv@yahoo.comticket: ZTQ-4907-145problem,i cant login to cpanel with the supplied login information.i need this resolved asap.-Thomas

If you have check the Xisto - Web Hosting support link, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you will find the link to CPANEL on the left hand side. If you are trying to access cpanel using crucibleofheroes.com/cpanel you need to wait about 24-72 hours from the last nameserver update. Which means, if you just purchased your domain name it will take about that long for your name to be propagated through out the internet. This is normal.

If you have check the Xisto - Web Hosting support link, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ you will find the link to CPANEL on the left hand side. If you are trying to access cpanel using crucibleofheroes.com/cpanel you need to wait about 24-72 hours from the last nameserver update. Which means, if you just purchased your domain name it will take about that long for your name to be propagated through out the internet. This is normal.

226109[/snapback]

i used that link, and the link sent to me in the email. both dont work with the username and password that was given to me in that email.

i just got an email with information on my ftp info and other stuff. i'll look at that for now and see if that works. if i still have problems after that. i'll make a reply on this thread.thanks for the help!-Thomas

Well, I dont know wheather what exactly you've done.You must have recieved an email saying crucibleofheroes.com has been installed on our server and that will be having a temporary web path.and just below that you'll be having the username and password.If you are doing the right thing then try to login to the cpanel using the temporary path!and make sure that you are not using CLIENT AREA LOGIN INFORMATION :rolleyes:And if you are doing everything correctly..then I'll suggest you to be patient and I can assure your problem will be taken care of!

I guess my post didn't make it the first time.

Please provide all settings when requesting for support. I may be repeating information that you may already know.

I can see your website but just directory listing. This means that your site is now properly propagated. Therefore, your settings should be:

FTP
address: ftp.crucibleofheroes.com
userid: crucibl
password: provided to you

CPANEL
address: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
userid: crucibl
password: provided to you

and make sure that you are not using CLIENT AREA LOGIN INFORMATION

Hi, We resent you the login information and confirmed it on our end. I am sure the issue is resolved now.Thanks.