xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PhraX

Making A Cs Movie

Hello I would Like to make a Counter-strike movie for my clan:D But i don't know witch software i must use voor good Quality and Good sharpness. I heard from a friend that "Adobe Premiere Pro " A good program is. But how i make from Bmp files Avi files ? to out it in Adobe that i can commpress it and witch codec is the best codec?Thnx for ReplyGreetz PhraX

hey,first of all you must have a lot of nice kills and I think that will be pretty tough for ur clan. then u have to make avi's from all the BMP's. then ur ready to maken an real movie <_<. For myseld, I use vegas, premiere and virtual dub. also don't forget to set an codec on ur movie so that it's not like 9 gig :). An codec I like is called WMV-9, from microsoft. Good Luck :Pgreetz, ZorBiX

Tnx Zorbix! I have the programs now and i must make some fragz but thats no problem :blink:When the movie iz ready i will send it to you ok? contact me 1 time. Do you have an nice movie zorbix can you send it to me plz i will see what's the result is where can i download it?Greetz :) PhraX <_<