xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
b2mb2ng

$5 Free...be Rich With Little Forex forex online 5 Free bonus

I'm just curious... What exactly do you have to do? After looking at the site, I'm really confused... It looks like you're signing up to sell stuff online and post referral links.Not exactly my cup of tea, but to each their own.

If you are intrested in Forex you can join them after looking at the site so you can invest your money .
If it's not your cup of tea so just close the site. :lol:

I think I get the general idea... although I must comment it is major laggy so I didn't get to see much.It seems an intresting but confusing concept, and it sounds like you need to already be registered to some sort of trading thing to be able to setup an account... but I may have misunderstood.

I think I get the general idea... although I must comment it is major laggy so I didn't get to see much.
It seems an intresting but confusing concept, and it sounds like you need to already be registered to some sort of trading thing to be able to setup an account... but I may have misunderstood.

it's easy to start to try marketiva just star with the step by step and you will find it easy

it's easy to start to try marketiva just star with the step by step and you will find it easy

Well this might be a good idea to start your fortune but be aware that the Forex is one of the most risky markets. just as it is easy to make money trough forex it is also even easier to loose all your investment because of a wrong trade. :):P

This is pretty cool, i've joined marketiva 3 days ago and with the $5 they gave me, i already have $23,45!!! :D That Japonese currency are giving and espect to still give it to me a great amount of bucks, hope i don't get out of luck!! :angry: The more money you use more money you can win, but also more money you can lose. :angry: Stay well.

i wonder if they give you 5$ just to join, what do they get out of it ? where do they make their profits ? is it 5$ virtual dollars ? Or do they have a high payout minimum like 100$ and they're just giving you 5$ to tease you a bit ?Ive heard about marketiva before but never checked it out, i tried to right now but the site wont load for me. Ill try again in the morning and sign up, im generally interested in the stock market, never checked out Forex tho.

i wonder if they give you 5$ just to join, what do they get out of it ? where do they make their profits ? is it 5$ virtual dollars ?
Or do they have a high payout minimum like 100$ and they're just giving you 5$ to tease you a bit ?

Ive heard about marketiva before but never checked it out, i tried to right now but the site wont load for me.

Ill try again in the morning and sign up, im generally interested in the stock market, never checked out Forex tho.

One of their profits (don't know if there more) is that they charge you $8 for you to take your money out, not bad, considering that you can start with no money, in most sites if you want to open an forex account you need at least $1000!! :angry:

In marketiva you get $5 and you can use $500, but only get 1% (so 1% of $500 = $5, but you can use $500, to take profits more quickly), its pretty good to us who want to "learn" Forex trading whith a low cost risk, in most cases, no risk at all, if you lose the money and forget about Forex!! :angry:

Stay well.

well , i'll try but i don't really beleive in that :P

Yes you can trust them. Bcoz while opening the a/c. you will be getting $5 (It's real not virtual)+ $10000 virtual. But you can't withdraw this $5 immdly. bcoz the withdraw fee is $8 /withdraw. And you must identified member to withdraw amount from marketiva.

Identifing process will take few min. after producing the documents they ask.

If are having forex knowlege and luck than you can increase $5 to $5000 too.!!

Best of luck
:P

Hmm... It actualy looks all right. I have just joined, but beware you have to download an application for this and with Windows XP it keeps flashing all the time! Which is starting to irritate me. Nevertheless I will reply back to tell you what it is like when I check the software and website out a bit more. We'll see :P