xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PhraX

Help Me Eitch Sounddriver I Must Have

Hello I hav e an brother and he bought 1year a go an new Laptop. He format it but when he installed windows and he played a song he had no sound :S It is the sound-card driver:S But He don't now witch sound-card he have :S:S:S Can anyone help me please it is inportant for my brothers work you know:SGreetz PhraX

HI!!I had the same problem with my laptop!!Do you have a driver - cd. when yes you should use it!! <_<:blink: When not, download this programm: SiSoft Sandrait is a diagnose tool. with it you can alalize your hardware and find out what soundcard you have.greez tux!!

Lol, if you got that prob (there are a lot people with that problem) just seach on google for the name of your computer + Sound Driver. For example: "HP Pavillion 180 sound driver" (don't even now if it exists)... Most likely you'll find something. You could even put Download before "HP Pavillion 180 sound driver". Download a few drivers, chek them out, and most likely you'r sound will work <_<Good luck!