xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snipehw19

Pay By Call

Is there minors aroudn here.... i guessthere is for sure... other question is there minors who are the tech guy in the house ? ...... Who as the money to buy stuff online but don have that paypal or Credit card account ? ....Well you are gooin to feel my point right here ... Everytime i get online i see stuff that i really wont and really need that i really cant get around here..... since i live in montreal stuff come around but not as much as Froogle that has all the stuff that i want... so i see what i want and i get asked for a credit card... heres what i got to do... go see my mooms ask her credit card number and then what happens..... i get yelled at..... thats cool once but ten times and gets on your nerves but the point is To all my minors around here..... i bet youve tried to find a solution to this problem..... and thats how youve heard of that.... this i what you call PAY By Call.... it is used has far as i know in ringtones websites.... well i want that to happen and to you think uit could.... for 50% of the websites by then to put that option in.... lets face the fact more money come in.... becasue some people dont use their Credit card because of hacks and stuff but with Pay by call it make it so easy to use and secure also..... U get a confirmation number and thats it ... once you have heard teh Beep you are billed..... and another point if Youngsters can use the method ... its more money making it dosent cost money to make it... well they Pay by call provider gets maybe 33%b like in Allopass well as far as i am concerned i dont mine paying 33% for some little artciles specially... so i think it could be or for me shoudl be the future..... and there is one lil thing bugging me is more kind of a complain ..... Why is RapidShare dont offer pay ball call in America..... that all i had to say abou that ...

If I'm not mistaken, it is generally not allowed/illegal for minors (under the age of 18) to buy things over the internet.Personally, when I had that problem, I would just tell my mother the truth and ask nicely. It would almost always work.

being under 18 is really a pain if you want to do some purchases in the net but I'm sure there's some work around with this, I too do love some stuff being offered online and though I think I can afford them I cannot purchase because I dont have a credit card nor a paypal account, I actually dont hate it because on this condition I can actually save more and be able to buy things that are more important than the ussual stuff I wanted to buy.

i ask my brother to order stuff for my online.. .or else.. just get one of your OVER 18 years old friend to do it for you.. .i'm sure with a little begging. .they will. .AHHAA> ... and about the pay by call thing. ..how are you supposed to transfer the money without having a credit or debit card?...well. .you could pay with money order. .but i don't htink that many site except that.. except for ebay.. sometimes.. .but ebay prefer paypal.just ask your dad or your mom to make you a debit card.. .(having your own bank account basically) so you could buy stuff with it.... Most credit cards company have something like ... "if you didn't buy it.. you don't have to pay for it"... so.. if your card were stolen and they bought stuff with it.. you won't have to pay for it.. just as long as you report it missing....

Yea I normally either ask my parents but usually ask my brother. The only problem with a pay by call is someone could use your cell phone and have it blled to your house as you. Or if someone of a young age calls up and orders stuff they don't have the money for will end up causing parents to yell at kids and have to cough up the money. There is a reason for the whole 18 year old thing, it is so none of that type of stuff will occur. Sure it would be really nice but I don't think it will happen. It is annoying to try and buy stuff and then have to ask your parents and then they will say no sometimes cause they don't want to give out their credit card number or they don't want you to have it. It sort of stinks but I guess we just have to deal with it.

The money of the PAy By CAll is billed On ur Home Phone BIll wich is normally every months..... i agree with the fact that u may save that money for later...... but think about it ? would'nt it be MUCH MUCH MUCH easier with that solution in mind ? Anyway this is what i think....