xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Longing For Mac Unlucky people

You guys in Europe , Asia Pacific and America are really lucky. :rolleyes: Here in India Mac is a rarity. They are really very expensive than the x86 based systems. Eventhough I can afford it, I cant buy a Mac because of lack of proper service and support. If any major problem occurs then we would've to ship the Mac to Singapore for repair or replacement. So we could'nt enjoy the features of Mac. i am longing verymuch to lay my hands on the Cool Beauty. I don't know when this will become true :D . hope that the Apple people will read this and take some action so that we entusiasists can fulfill our dreams :)

I wouldn't think that Apple would get aroung to reading your post, but I have sympathy on you. Personally, I think of the Mac as yet another type of computer, having its own way of doig things (like Unix and Linux, etc.) and its own price tag.