xisto Community
scab_dog

Goodbye Trap17 A farewell topic.

I searched all the Xisto but i couldnt find the right thread to post, no suprise there why would the admins create a Goodbye thread when not so many are leaving this awsome host. Why would they want to leave it? Some personal issues, others <strike>they dont like that host</strike> Nah lets cross that last sentence people would be nuts not to like Xisto.(Damit HTML dosnet work)

A sad news, I'm leaving Xisto for a while, not for good, for for few terms may be till Next Summer holidays. My school is going to start and i just turned into a teenager. Now in the coming years i'm planning to improve my knowledge by listing to the teachers at school, instead of wondering what i'm goign to post in my blog when i get home.

Yep, and the only spare time i could find is the 4hours that i spedn on Xisto when i get back from school. I thought about crossing out dinner. But I'm a peroson who eats a lot, and dreams about food and computers..and other stuff*** you knwo what i mean.

Yeah, It is time for me to continue on with my studies. I will not be hosted, and i dont think i need a webpage..for now. I will come and sneak into Tarp17 when i get bored, or when i just want to see what speed my moderm is wortking *random* or may be when i get those cute *yep cute=anyyoing but sometime interesting..trap17=interesting* Emails form the Xisto servers stating that i have had a reply to one of my topics.

Promise, i will come back to Xisto in the next holidays..and possibely get hosted again.

FOr those who is wondering who i'am here is a hint: I was previously known as daman. Got here 2years ago. Then was hosted, and a small breask, got hosted again, had a small break, got hosted then changed my username to omar. That is just about it.

BYE BYE Xisto

I am also a student in high school, and manage to get my work done, eat and post on the Trap almost every night. You don't really have to post a ton, just one or two a day. Anyway, goodbye, and good luck in your studies.

Thats very dedicated of you... I would never have done something like that in school :rolleyes: I was lazy though. Hope your studies go well and I'm glad that this wasn't a 'the service sucks' post because I'm hoping to get hosted lol I'm glad its a good service.

I am also a student in high school, and manage to get my work done, eat and post on the Trap almost every night. You don't really have to post a ton, just one or two a day. Anyway, goodbye, and good luck in your studies.

I also am in high school but I have noticed I haven't really been able to post as much as I would like. Just have other things to do in the day and homework.

Sad to see you go omar. Hopefully we will see you around every so often. You are lucky, school started for me in August not February. :rolleyes: Well good luck with your studies, the harder you work the more money you make, and then you can laugh at all the people who were mean to you when they end up working for you :)

Goodbye omar. I hope you find what you are looking for. I think everyone knows you liked this place for the time you had it. :rolleyes: Xisto is a great provider, and the arrangements of posts for advertisements in their main forums is a great idea. I can see them growing much larger than they currently are, soon in the future if people continue to spread the word about them. :)

Yep, thankyou guys. as Plenoptic said i cant manage to get enough posts. Plus if i try i end up not doing my homwork and getting my friends to do it. I though about it and well decided i should stop living of my computer for a while. A short break.

Sorry to see you go Daman, despite some bad behavior from you :rolleyes: it's always a pleasure to see long term members around...but alas, time moves on and priority's and free time change. Hope to see you back if your will desires.

Completely understand how you feel. I find myself that sometimes I can't manage to get enough posts, which means my account gets suspended. Maybe I'll have to consider the same option since my finals at law school are coming up too. Sad to see you go, but I believe you have chosen the best for yourself. So enjoy it!And come back when you have time ie next holiday or sthBest of luck

I"M BACK EVERYONE, i was going through my topics when i noticed this :P i found some spare time hanging around. I was getting bored of studying. :)

Good luck with your studies mate. I'm in university, and indeed it is a challenge to get some time to post here those days. I'm normally post late at night around midnight or just before it (Australian Eastern Time). Hope to see ya back here as an active member sooner.