xisto Community
delivi

How Did You Get Gmail All GMail members Invited

How did you get GMail Account?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Come on all GMail users share here how you got your GMail accounts. We'll see how most of the GMail IDs are created from.I registered for GMail in Google Site when it was just out for Beta Testing.? I got an Invitation from Google nearly? 8 Months after I've registered. But I felt exclusive in my college and I was the only guy having GMail Account among my friends and their friends circle. Then I started sending Invitations to all my friends and those who asked me for it. Now GMail has become common we can get GMail Invitations from numerous sites and forums. But in those days a person having a GMail Account was considered as someone special.? ? ? ? Come on guys u to share ur experiences and thoughts.

I got it from a friend when it was still BETA...I liked it then because it was a lot faster than it is now - looooooots less users there were at that time....but still i think it is by far the best around especially with the new GROUP option!!Greetz

hehe BOAW, what email do you use ? yahoo ? with all those ads in signature... or hotmail with a little bit of space so you have to delete everything.primary thing becouse im using gmail is becouse i like google, and secondary is becouse gmail will grown and have much much more useful feautures then other, and affcourse becouse of such a grate amount of space.i got my google mail long time ago, when like none heard for it, but i change that mail.btw gmail has great spam filters :)

I got my gmail account by a friend in teamspeak, we used to be good buddies we played css bf2 all those cool games together so oneday he ws like man i have 98 gmail invites left anyone here want one! SO i natrually jumped right in! i mean who wouldnt disapprove a gmail invite its like the symbol of superiority like dr. woadhi!

hehe BOAW, what email do you use ? yahoo ? with all those ads in signature...

or hotmail with a little bit of space so you have to delete everything.

primary thing becouse im using gmail is becouse i like google, and secondary is becouse gmail will grown and have much much more useful feautures then other, and affcourse becouse of such a grate amount of space.

i got my google mail long time ago, when like none heard for it, but i change that mail.

btw gmail has great spam filters :)

225419[/snapback]

hah hmm well i have an aim email account =) same email address as my aim name...n aim is basially the only thing i use so everything worksout for me i guess

Wait..google isn't in Beta anymore? o_o. I got my account *happily* from someone on clicdev.com support forum. He was giving them out actually so..I got lucky ^^; I was also fourtunate he didn't log off @.@.

I got it from a friend when gmail was relatively new. I wasn't one of the first to get it, but I remember when I signed up, certain common names were still available. I would have grabbed them, but Google did not hand out invites as much and as often as they do now.

in order to get my account i didn?t have to do anything actually.One day i enter to google.com and below was a note that said "Get a Gmail Account" inmediately i clicked it and as usual from gmail, just the important info.After 2 or 3 minutes i was using ny gmail account hehe, begginers luck :-)

probably people should post when they got the account too. because the last 6 months (or more), gmail basically have had unlimited invites. i got my invite from a swap site around june 2004. since then, i have probably given away hundreds of invites or more

We can clearly see that Most of us are using GMail. and most of us are migrated from Yahoo, MSN, AOL. GMail is the best Mail service offere till now in this world.

I remember the gmail hungry days trying to find gmail invitations and they're all taken by people grabbing them one by one. It was like rare to get one. Then when I got mines I got all excitied. I got mines off a forum somewhere. I don't remember the origin. Lol. Off some person who was posting invitations on a thread..