xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ganlin

Who Is The Most Importent Person In You Life

In my life the most inportant person are my father and my monther .if i do not have them,i can not imagin what is wrong will happen .when i meet the bad things .they always help me .then incurege me .i love my father and my momther .

yea i agree it shouldnt be here, the most important people though are my mother and father without them you wouldnt even be here. That should be everyone answer to this question i would hope.

Very interesting introduction post. But hi. and mer the most important person in my life would be myself. Sounds vain but yeah ^^!

I think the prophete , because i love him more then anyone ! the after him i'll say , mom and dad , my bros and sis , myself , my friends , 6 billion of human beings , animals , plants ......etc etc

Can you say , who are the most important personS in your life?Then i will reply to you and say ; dad and mom , bros and sis , friends , All women , (can you consider the PC as a person?)PC,Internet .......I think the list will go long and there's no space for such a list !