xisto Community
guesswho

Aimbots

Does any1 know where u can download aimbots for gunbound world champion? I just wanan try it out and see what's an aimbot all about...

225282[/snapback]

I have an undetected aimbot for GBWC, however I'm not willing to send it to other unknown players. You'll find this happens alot, and people who have them don't want to send them to others, people think of it as "they're just being greedy.." when infact the reason they're not usually passed around like that is because whenever one is publicly released - it will more than likely be patched within a day or two, meaning the dev has to find the detected portion of code, and re-code it.. whereas if they hadn't released it to everyone - they'd still have the working aimbot unpatched with no problems..

I have an undetected aimbot for GBWC, however I'm not willing to send it to other unknown players. You'll find this happens alot, and people who have them don't want to send them to others, people think of it as "they're just being greedy.." when infact the reason they're not usually passed around like that is because whenever one is publicly released - it will more than likely be patched within a day or two, meaning the dev has to find the detected portion of code, and re-code it.. whereas if they hadn't released it to everyone - they'd still have the working aimbot unpatched with no problems..

225297[/snapback]

Can u send it to me pls? I won't send it to others.. pls...

i dont mean to be a spoil-sport...but isnt using aimbots for games , against the EULA Online gaming laws :) ?..Unless its just for single player of course :)

i dont mean to be a spoil-sport...but isnt using aimbots for games , against the

EULA Online gaming laws :) ?..

Unless its just for single player of course  :)

225408[/snapback]

I don't think they're against the eula. Well, I don't think you can really get in troubled (legal trouble) when you use one. I think it just ruins the entire game all together. Besides, I know some people who can shoot and aim faster and more accurate than an aimbot. All it takes is time and patience.

You can get banned from games if you run aimbots and any other kind of hacks, since gunbound has anti cheat it will ban you as well.In my opinion "Using an aimbot to get used to find out how a cheater feels" is a bad thing :)

Why would you wanna try it out? Being able to hit every shot is self explanatory. Plus you can get yourself banned. I dont understand why people cheat, it doesnt make it more fun for you and ruins the fun for others. Slightly off topic but there used to be a clan called [AiM] for this game and there was this guy called [AiM]Bot. Thats a pretty cool name.

cheaking make the game less fun for you and other people that you played with.. .There are now so many gunbound aimbots.. that i don't even bother to install gunbound on my computer anymore.. because everytime i played.. i get owned by everyone.. because most of them were running aimbot and have 100% accuracy...Cheating like that is like a waste of time.. .better off not playing the game and do something more productive...well.. i guess i shouldn't be saying this because i used to cheat with diablo too =P.. i got my friend to rush me trhough the whole game and then just went into cow level to level up. .which then made the game really boring because all i'm doing is joining cow games and gain exp. to level up..... so i quite.. and came back a few months later.. my account was disabled for being unactive. .ahaha. .i wasted so much time on that game... ehh. .sorry.. i got out of topic again =p

This is for Gunbound right? I always thought most of the "in game" aimbots for GB had been practically wiped out with the new World Championship edition as well as the millions of security updates the game has had. There are still aimbots of course, but they don't actually control your shooting in game, but rather like run a program on top or outside which tell you how you should shoot to hit. I reckon that pretty much ruins the efficiency of an aimbot, and seeing how it's pretty pointless to start with, makes the whole idea of a GB aimbot pretty much redundant.Some of the players in GB are so crazy though, you have no idea if they're just that damn good, or they are using some sort of aimbot. Anyway, when the whole point of a game is to just sit there and shoot opponents on a turn basis (ie Gunbound), aimbots basically make it not worth playing, as the point is to calculate a shot each turn.

I love Aimbots I use them for a special storyline including some funnyness, I would give you the link to the AIMbot sagas on a forums but I shouldnt give out site links especially since it is a Xisto one, that's like advertising.