xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
malish

Fast Site Indexing By Blogging?

I've heard many people use blogging for the fast indexing, and even there is software like blogging equalizer that allows you to index your site and all pages in couple of hours. What I need is a VERY detailed process of creating blog and how to get your site indexed fast.Please share your experience and knowledge!

That is a myth I should say. There is nothing like quality content webpages. If you website is rich in content which makes different from other sites, meaning not just a copy and paste content which are treated by googlebot and other web crawler as mirror sites. To say that blog sites are indexed faster is just a myth. But most blog sites are content rich. Unless you are ready to blog (write something) your blog site is empty and an empty blog site will not be index fast by any search engines. As far as my experience goes, it all depends on the content of the website.

im not sure what you mean by indexing actualy. reading the first reply im guessing you mean indexed onto the list of websites in a search site database or howerver you say it. i dont think it really depends much on the software you use but on firstly what it says(like dragonfly said) and on what you do to get it indexed.

If you use software to get it indexed into many sites at one time is one way to do it. also you can goto special websites that submit your website upon request to a number of search engines.

As for creating a blog this is not very hard. there are blog websites like blogger.com(no ads) which either hosts it on their own server or you can define one via ftp(ie. your Xisto account.)

Another thing you can do is install one through fantastico in your cpanel. i think there is BlogPress and Wordpress and a number of other ones.

Now something that applies to both blogger.com and the fantastico version is thatyou make skins for it. like for any other cms. which are very customazable. so basicly you have no boundaries to your creativeness with the design :)

hope this helped in your quesiton ofhow to create a blog. i dont know much about indexing. :)

sorry to double post but you might want to read this topic:
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/33072-the-most-important-seo-tips/

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please use REPORT to merge your posts.

Well, let's say it is right. But not only blogs index faster, other websites too. It depends on search engine optimization. You should follow Google webmaster guidelines to get your sites indexed by Google. Regularly updated content is something to take in consideration.About blogging, I advice very simple blogging software like Wordpress. It is very simple but has lots of features.

Well i think blogs are indexed faster because they have rich and updated contents. if your site has one too it will be indexed faster plus most blogs are very search engine friendly.

I personally find that Wordpress and Joomla (with SEO URLs) have the fastest index rate out there. I've made sites with static html, simple php, non-seo scripts and nothing has been indexed as fast as those two systems. As long as you submit a sitemap using google Webmaster tools your content will start getting indexed within hours.

Hi!If you do want to help search engines find your blog faster, create either an RSS feed or an XML sitemap to submit to search engines. This helps then find your pages more easily.Regards,Nitin ReddyEDIT: Booya! I just reached 200 posts and am a Super Member!!!

Edited by k_nitin_r (see edit history)

i have doubts seo urls or so they call have any help with seo results.. im not pretty sure im fairly new to this game.and yes dont forget a sitemap it helps a user and spiders. :lol: also a highly accessible website that conforms with w3c standards are better indexed by search engines.

i have doubts seo urls or so they call have any help with seo results.. im not pretty sure im fairly new to this game.and yes dont forget a sitemap it helps a user and spiders. :lol: also a highly accessible website that conforms with w3c standards are better indexed by search engines.

SEO URLs don't affect SE results directly but they help a user who is performing the search as they can read how relevant that page is prior to clicking the link.

Also, there is no proof whatsoever that a valid (x)html design will outperform an invalid one. That's an absurd statement, especially as you gave no backup.