xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
EJay

Best April Fools Ever What is your best prank?

My best prank was... when I was at my grandmother'a house, and I told by (Lotto-Addicted) Grandfather that I had thrown out a lottery ticket that was being pulled that day. By Astronomical Chances there was a pull that day. So my grandfather looked through two bags of garbage, and still could not find the ticket. After a little bit, the laughter came and I told him it was a prank. :) I got slapped so hard :D:)

a good prank for april fools day is get tha geekiest kid u kno, make him think hes won a contest, then wen hes about to get his prize he gets dumped with all sorts of stuff that are sticky lol

My best prank was... when I was at my grandmother'a house, and I told by (Lotto-Addicted) Grandfather that I had thrown out a lottery ticket that was being pulled that day. By Astronomical Chances there was a pull that day. So my grandfather looked through two bags of garbage, and still could not find the ticket. After a little bit, the laughter came and I told him it was a prank. :XD: I got slapped so hard :D:)

Im sorry, but you deserved it.

A pathetic prank was when me and my brother were in a hotel with my parents (we were about 6 and 8 yrs old) and it was april fools. So, as a joke, we decided to hide all the keys, wallets, cell phones and anything of value. At first, they didn't notice. We sort of forgot about it. Then, the next day we woke up to our parents both frantic and convinced we'd been robbed. ... It took us quite a while to remember where we'd hidden them.

Oh, yeah, my parents were mad. Not that we didn't deserve that, too.

It all started when i was doing my 1st year in my college. It was 31st march 10:00 pm and all of us were in our hostels , we all were asleep by 11:00 but,there were some guys who were aiming for the midnight clock strike and suddenly when the clock striked 12:00 2 guys came to all the rooms and knocked the door and they said that the wardern of our hostel is dancing in the lawn of the quadrangle All who were sleep got up and we all changed our mindset from a sleepy mood and we ran to the lawn. the Sodium lamp was on and there was no one dancing and that time a guy came from the bushes and shouted APIRAL FOOL and all of us were in a mind of suprise and angerThe anger was that he fooled us so all of us joined together and kicked that guy who fooled us.That was a memorable day

Once, we were at center parcs and we convinced these guys they were booked on for the high ropes course.We printed off a letter and everything. It was funny cause they were so scared!

Replying to BOAWThat's not good natured fun, that's just being mean. If someone is 'the geekiest kid' as you say, don't you think they're having a hard enough time already? That kind of stuff really affects people even in their adult life. All for a laugh for the insecure kid

-reply by Gems