xisto Community
dodgerblue

Xbox Games For Girls? any recommendations?

Well we just got an xbox, I know there are tons of games out there but I don't know most of the games out there... I'm just wondering if there are any that appeal especially to girls? :D Those that I've enjoyed so far- Star Wars Battlefront- TopspinIn case you were wondering, nope, FIFA does not interest me. :)Anything else? Hoping you could throw up a few names, maybe link me to someplace I could review the game before heading down to the shops. :angry: Please, no Barbie Plays Dress Up or whatnot thank you very much indeed... :) Thanks lots!

DOA beach volley ball :)but more seriously I would just recomend the usualy, halo 2, project gotham racing, etc.basically just do some research on a game. (http://www.gamefaqs.com/ might help) and decide on wether it looks fun or not. As far as i know there aren't any "girl specific" games out there...

hello there, the games for girl gamers are hard to come by really because sadly enough the gaming industry is directed toward male players, but they are slowly coming out with games for girls, like more of a racing with female characters, because i find alot of the time its the female characters or lack of in a game that somewhat distorts teh direction of gameplay and user audiences.

Actually there are female characters in star wars.One of the best characters ever, Ayla Sakura or however you spell it and Amadilla, Padme, Leia are some of them that are in alot of Star Wars games including being playable.The newest Star Wars, Star Wars BattleFront II has Ayla and Leia as playable characters.Plus don't forget that droidlike female in the Star Wars animation cartoon on TV.Also, yea there are no games really directed to girls, they are just putting more girls in games. Games aren't really for guys either, they are mostly unisex.Alot of fighting games have alot of girls in them, not counting DOA, those girls are sl*ts and they are mainly for guys.I remember back in the old playstation days I used to actually have fun playing that Spice Girls Dance game.Right now they have a Britney dancing game but who likes her anymore?

well. i suppose if you count the "special" characters like darth maul that you can play as for a limited time period in the game.but so far i haven't come across any female special characters in battlefront it's been mostly darth vader and darth maul and luke skywalker.. etc..

Please, no Barbie Plays Dress Up or whatnot thank you very much indeed... dry.gif

Actually I was thinking of Barbie and Ken have bought a new house, but anyway...

http://www.gamespot.com/ is a good place to start looking for reviews and stuff for any game and console (including pc).

I think you might find some fun in adventure games like Syberia, or Monkey Island (older series) and similar games.
Maybe No One Lives Forever is for you since main characher is female.

p.s. Why don't you like Barbie? I do :rolleyes:

there really arent alot of girl games as stated before. Mostly the stuff they put for girls where all singing games like american idol and britney spears one. Know they have made all those games you can play on the dance mat. Those are the only ones i know that are basically for just girls.

1 in 4 gamers are girls.There are game that cater more for the female audience, like The Sims. But generally most if not all games are not made for male or females but for a certain personality - people who like action, rle playign , sports etc.

any game out there girls can play... hell some girls are way better at gaming than som eof the fellas at times.. so i say any game any one

Well really a girl could play any of the games its not that unusual. Although most of the games are made to intrest men so thats where you run into a problem in finding something. I say you try playing some halo 2. I have heard girls talking online on halo every once in a while and some of them are actually decent at the game.

Hmmm try conkers bad fur day - pretty goodor for xbox 360 - Kameo its a great gameAlso possibly consider:another xb.360 - try the final fantasy game thats coming out (if thats your sort of game)

Actually I'm a girl gamer and I like Saints Row, Dead or Alive Extream volleyball 2, and I love the world series of poker tournament....Im so addicted to that game. I just bought Tinchu Z and that game suxs! But who knows maybe I just played it too fast.