xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

Suggestions About Surfing Site?

Hello everyone...
You guys seems to be very expert in online making money :) actually i am just using a site named 12dailypro.com and they are going fine.i hope you all know about it..
But recently 2 more sites made me think about them...i want to sign up for them but i want to get your suggestions , if they have been paid or have been cheating.
1- http://dailyroi.com/ (7% for 21 days )
2- http://www.surf-for-cash.com/ (15% for 15 days , seems unbelievable)

The best thing in those sites is that they dela with PAYPAL also..
Can you guys suggest any site which accepts Paypal also `?
Regards

I don't think we should go with auto-surf program because it doesn't make sense. Who will advertise on a site that actually nobody ever watch their products??? It just works for site promotion but not much I think

autosurf does work. say a client or a company is paying you to get a few thousand hits to thier site regardless from where they are coming. at first I will advertise in PTR sites, and then autosurf sites and that is enough to get more than 500,000 hits in a month. and yes in terms of autosurfing being effective no not at all. not unless you spot something you like so that is why there is manual surfing.