xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
seanooi

A Friendship And Relationship I lost them both

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, so mods, please move it if it isn't. Thanks in advance.So here goes my relationship story.She was the girl I loved most due to her being the most considerate girlfriend I've ever had.I met this girl when I was 12 years old. We started out argueing about something, i couldn?t remember. Then after we got bored of argueing, we became friends. We would talk about almost anything, and we share the same interest. We?d go to the library together on Fridays. But when we went to secondary school, we didn?t spent that much time like we used to already. I then moved to another school in another state, which made us lose contact.But 2 years later, somehow we met again, and we became couples. We didn?t last long before we broke up. But even though we broke up, we still remain close friends. We still talk about anything and share most of everything. She found a guy and I found a girl. I tried my best to keep in touch with her.We never see or talk to each other anymore. Until we were 17. We met in a most unusual way. We talked about what has happened in our lives. But after that day, we never get to see each other again, because that was the last time I?ll be seeing her. When we were 18, She went overseas for her tertiery education, and so did I.Although we never get to see each other, we still communicate online. But that never lasted. She soon went back to her hometown, and when she returned to continue her studies, everything changed. We never talked much, mainly is because none of us cared to do so. Then an arguement followed, resulting our friendship of 6 years to end.Some of you might think that it?s just a 6 year friendship, but to me, that 6 year friendship was so valueble to me, it was priceless. But now, as I see it, it just became something not worth keeping.If she were to be somehow reading this post of mine, i just have one thing to say. "I?d never thought our friendship would end in such a way, and if turning back time was possible, i would stop this arguement from happening. Now that I?m out of your life, I just wanna say good luck to you and your boyfriend, and take care????.my friend."

dont hurt yaself over 1 grl, nothin worth that much time and energy even if it seems lke it needs more. if u continue thinkn bout this then in tha end ur jus gonna become a wreck and ruin ur life.

dont hurt yaself over 1 grl, nothin worth that much time and energy even if it seems lke it needs more. if u continue thinkn bout this then in tha end ur jus gonna become a wreck and ruin ur life.

225225[/snapback]

And i guess that statment there is what sets people apart from each other. You look at her BOAW as 'just a girl', where as, Seanooi saw her as a 'Best Friend', 'Soul Mate', and for awhile 'Girlfriend'.

When you go through 6 years of sharing stuff, helping each other, and being the one person you can always rely on, it is always hard to end that friendship. When you lose that person, you take a look around and reliese, oh *BLEEP*! i have no one else i care that much about, or talk that much with.

I have torn myself a couple times after having friendships of only 2-3 years end due to moving away, different schools. The only thing you can do, is live your life on and keep with you the memories you had with them live on in your heart.

On the side though, BOAW, if you think of everyone that comes into your life as just a girl/guy, How will you ever have a decent relationship with anyone or even marriage. Sometimes in life you just have to go through the upset, but keep the memories in your heart.