xisto Community
Roahl

Creative, Me?

What the ..! Are those two thingies ice cubes? Creative idea, but if I might add; if you'd took the photo a little further away from the subject (the molten ice cubes) and made it sharp/not blurry like now, it could be a great photo!

i am sorry that could not follow u for the picture u showed,but i think it must a good one.kindly to offer some description.thx <_<

melting icethat symbolises the melting away ofyour sad strange childhood, and a new watery beginning of your adult life.thats my decifering of that pic. lol

HEY!! Is that jelly ? I love jelly...It tastes soo good...yum yum yum...It isn't jelly is it? <_<My mum took a cool picture of me when I was 5 I was in [Trafalga]* (cant spell) sqUare i was feeding the pigeons and my skirt kind of blew not up but like out and it was like an umbrella.......All the background was blurred because of the people and bird moving too fast and all you could see was me....feeding the pigeons froom side view...I reckon that could of got her a prize you know....ah well...it was really good added by the fact the beautiful MOI was in it.... :blink: