xisto Community
sonycdr

Girls And Tricky Situations girls and tricky situations

ok, i like this girl ,and her best friend likes me . I have told her friend nicely that I don't like her that way. The girl that I like is friends with one of my friends and kinda likes him, but at the same time she doesn't because he never talks. I have found out that the girl I like knows I like her and she has considered me before , but her friend who also likes me told her to back off of me because she still likes me. The girl I like said that she wishes she wouldn't have to decline me on the account that her best freind still likes me. I really like this girl and every time i try to go for another girl I end up turning back to her, I have no idea what i should do!

One thing you could you could, is have her best friend just magicall disappear. That way you have the best of both worlds, 1. Comfort the girl on the lose of her best friend, 2. ask her out without the influence of her best friend. :) Joking.Its a trickey sitiautuion you have, the only solution i can see is make this girl you like see you so favourablly, that she dont care what her best friend thinks. Besides, any best friend would understand and learn to cope with this. Not hinder her best friend just cause she likes you.I guess there isn't much you can really do, its just a wait and let friends work out there problems and differences, cause thats how i see it is.

A girl's relationship with her friends is pretty tricky subject. Did the girl who likes you like you before you liked the girl that you like? That's the big question. If so, the girl you like is a pretty good friend. you've spoken to the girl that you like, but what you really need to do is make it definitally clear to the girl that likes you that you really are not interested. It might take some time for her to get over that, but once she does the way should be clear for you. Hopefully.

One thing you could you could, is have her best friend just magicall disappear. That way you have the best of both worlds, 1. Comfort the girl on the lose of her best friend, 2. ask her out without the influence of her best friend. :) Joking.

Its a trickey sitiautuion you have, the only solution i can see is make this girl you like see you so favourablly, that she dont care what her best friend thinks. Besides, any best friend would understand and learn to cope with this. Not hinder her best friend just cause she likes you.

I guess there isn't much you can really do, its just a wait and let friends work out there problems and differences, cause thats how i see it is.

224915[/snapback]

thanks i will get back to u on how it turns out!

A girl's relationship with her friends is pretty tricky subject. Did the girl who likes you like you before you liked the girl that you like? That's the big question. If so, the girl you like is a pretty good friend.

you've spoken to the girl that you like, but what you really need to do is make it definitally clear to the girl that likes you that you really are not interested.  It might take some time for her to get over that, but once she does the way should be clear for you. Hopefully.

224930[/snapback]

Yeah they are good friends but the one i don't like is like trying to stop the girl i like from pursueing , hopefully they will work thing out!

There's only one way to solve this problem. Kill the friend and stash her body in the crawl space under your home.

225024[/snapback]

:) Then you have a tricky life from then on. He young so will spend next 80 odd years worrying if someone will catch him out, living behind fears. :)

Then if he does get caught, its a life to death in prision term, so he will never ever see this girl he likes or any other girl for that matter again.

Can i ask Sonycdr, how old are you, and like how much time do you and this girl actually spend together outside of a school enviroment?

:)  Then you have a tricky life from then on. He young so will spend next 80 odd years worrying if someone will catch him out, living behind fears.  :)

Then if he does get caught, its a life to death in prision term, so he will never ever see this girl he likes or any other girl for that matter again.

Can i ask Sonycdr, how old are you, and like how much time do you and this girl actually spend together outside of a school enviroment?

225275[/snapback]

im 17 and i am with her like everday in class and we talk all the time, plus we are together like every weekend doing something!

im 17 and i am with her like everday in  class and we talk all the time, plus we are together like every weekend doing something!

225357[/snapback]

Then maybe she may come around eventually. If there is any girl reading this, real free to correct me, but i don't think a girl would spend so much time with you without knowing that one day soon she wants to be with you.

Something else to think about, find a boyfriend for this other chick, something that will take her mind off you, and her friend going out with you too. That way the chick you like is not going to feel so 'bad' or 'horid' going out with you.

Sounds bad getting someone with someone, but thats how the cookie crumbles, and you could end up finding the person you were always made for!

I don't see the problem here. There's nothing tricky about it. If two people want to be together than nothing else really matters. It is a part of life that people get rejected. This friend really needs to wake up and see that it is not in the cards. Why should one persons hang up ruin the happiness of two people? That just doesn't make any sense to me.

lol your story is really confusing but it is gettin there anyway.. all i would say to you is to just try to get with her because it is obvious that she likes you and you like her so just get together.. it doesn't matter waht the other people say it is about you and her

just go to her even nicer and tell her something very secure from you. You know the best thing is to write the things before saying them.Anyway i'd say something like "listen i feel very deeply in love with you, and i was thinking if you could give me a chance to demonstrate it to you by being your boyfriend, do you wanna be my girlfriend?, please answer me now so i will know you are sure of your feelings about me" if she says yeah... then just enjoy the girl! hehe good luck buddy!

hehe, how different are you Americans (I presume) from us Europeans :rolleyes:I would recommend that you spend a lot of time with the girl, mostly communicating. Take her to new places, teach her stuff, spend time, talk talk talk.If it works out, she will be convinced and most importantly - YOU will be convinced that this relationship is good and will survive.

ok, i like this girl ,and her best friend likes me . I have told her friend nicely that I don't like her that way. The girl that I like is friends with one of my friends and kinda likes him, but at the same time she doesn't because he never talks. I have found out that the girl I like knows I like her and she has considered me before , but her friend who also likes me told her to back off of me because she still likes me. The girl I like said that she wishes she wouldn't have to decline me on the account that her best freind still likes me. I really like this girl and every time i try to go for another girl I end up turning back to her, I have no idea what i should do!

Okay, So As I See It's Her Friend that Likes You.......... Have You tried changing that so as to say being rude to her until she hates you? that is probably the 1st step I would take.

2ND: When You are With The Girl. Say What You have on here because I Like The bit

I really like this girl and every time i try to go for another girl I end up turning back to her.

She'll find that heart-touching most likely.

3RD: Is There a social or Dance or whatever coming up? If So, The Girl that likes you will either ask you out or wait for you to. If You don't ask her to the dance then she will at the last minute just harshly say "No, I'm Madly in love with this girl alright so just back off and leave me alone Because When I'm around this girl I feel special and just amazing"

Just Some hints.

Written By A Guy Obviously

Hope I Helped,

Good Luck,

Excalibur Out.

All this talk for nothing :) the best way is to tell the girl that you like to find a boyfriend you the girl that you don't like but that likes you. or even you could find a friend of yours for her. That way she will be happy and get over you and you can be with the girl you like. If this does not work u can get over her and find someone else :) i know it sounds bad, bla bla, but if u are with her in this situation things will get bat. Cause she and her friend would fight maybe even not be friends anymore and after a while it will all crash on your head. And who wants all that drama anyway? :)

Edited by Ousk (see edit history)