xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

Warcraft 3

well ive been playin this game for a long time....n i think its a very good game cuz i never seem to get bored of it unless i play for an hour or two...but ill play lke everyday...its a good recommended game to play for ne1 n the graphics r very good if u play this game holla wit a reply

I played WoW too, but had to quit because I did't have the time.... there seem to be a lot of posts that just say the game is great, but how true that is haha. I had a level 25 hunter Orc. Fun stuff, just starting getting into battlegrounds. I think it's pretty cool how good the game looks even if your computer isn't so good you can still run the game relatively well with enough ram (kind of a contrary remark?).

I played warcraft 3 a while ago and it was quite good but then i got bored and moved onto bigger thing.Also warcraft 3 is a RTS not a Action game :rolleyes:

I play it once in awhile. I should play it more because I got WC3 The Frozen Throne for Christmas and I haven't been playing it enough. TFT is fun and has many more things than RoC. Though everyone plays DOTA All Star. It gets annoying when you wanna play a Line Tower Wars or Tower Wars and there is none because all of the games are DOTA All Star. But WarCraft 3 is a fun game.