xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

How Long Have U Been With your Partner?

Lol, nice topic.I've never been with a guy for more than a month, I don't know why. I get bored of relationships very quickly, doesn't matter how much do i like the guy. There have been also times when i do everything to be with a guy, all my effort and when I get him, i kind of lose interest in him. don't know why this happens but i'm almost certain that i'm not the only one. a friend gets like 2 boyfriends in a months and then breaks with them. she does it just for fun.anyway, the only exception to this case is when i went out with a guy for like 8 months. he wasn't really handsome (just cute, nice color eyes, nice body, nice face, but nothing special) we would break up like 10 times in those 8 months but we would always return either for my part or for his part. when we broke up we used to get really mad at each other, to the point of throwing objects and stuff.the definitive break up was when i discovered that he was a drug addict and he didn't go to any school. imagine! after 8 months!!! it was horrible and i had a hard time getting over it. when i remeber it I still feel kind of depressed.after we broke up I only saw him 3 times.

You know... I dont know how long I've been with my current boyfriend XDWe've been close, somehow, since we met.. a year and a half ago? I just don't remember when it went from friendship to dating, it was a gradual process.. we dont really have an anniversary, I guess. XD;;But I guess having a set date or period of time doesn't really matter in the long run.. if we want an anniversary date that we can forget each time it rolls around, we'll have to wait until we get married XD

Is it possable...for sombody around the ages between 14-16 to gain a partner and have them for the rest of their lifes :) , i havnt hear dof much cases of that happening...except from my friend who has had his partner since he was 15 and hes now 34 ..i find it amazing from that young age...my relation ship lasted 2 years....then it just dissapeared..this will be quite intresting to read what other peoples replies are :).

Is it possable...for sombody around the ages between 14-16 to gain a partner and have them for the rest of their lifes :angry: , i havnt hear dof much cases of that happening...except from my friend who has had his partner since he was 15 and hes now 34 ..i find it amazing from that young age...

my relation ship lasted 2 years....then it just dissapeared..

this will be quite intresting to read what other peoples replies are :).

225410[/snapback]

Cause most teenagers (14-17) are just looking to be cool, or have someone to hang with. Then when they do, they just come up with the most stupid reasons for breaking up. Then the parties where they 'hook up' and then its over in 3 days. :D Makes me feel sick to be a teenager of 18 in March!

I don't currently have a partner, or had have one for awhile. At the moment im too busy concentrating on my future and finding the right girl. Plus i like too many girls to go after one.

@ Rena, so your saying that your relationships don't last long, cause you like the idea of flirting, and trying to get the man, and knowing you can, then actaully being in the relationship? "Makes me proud to be a guy .. :) "

2 months sex is getting a bit old =( almost thought she was pregnant at one point. scared the *BLEEP* out of me for only being 17 lol.I only date girls down too earth i hate breaking up and finding a new girl i mean its easy but why get all emo'ed out and **bottom** hurt about some stupid *BLEEP* lol

I'm 16 at the moment and have been in the same relationship for a little more than 3 years. I certainly don't see the relationship ending in the future. I love her just as much as I did in the beginning, and she says the same of myself.

Ive been with my girlfriend 2 years and 9 months already, and we would have never imagined that we would end up being together at all. She is a friends sister and I have known him for 6 years already. Its was kind of akward in the beginning but right now we cant be without each other.

It's been a whole 1 month, and 3 days, that I'm with my present girlfriend. We got together on January the 3rd, and this month flew by, in no time. I realy am in love with her, and hope this relationship will last long, long, long...

I've been with my boyfriend for about four and a half months. Tomorrow, valentines day is the anniversary of our first kiss (how cheesy am i?!). It's also my first Valentines day where i haven't been dumped before Valentines day! So I'm quite excited! We got together because we worked closely together, he was my team leader and i was the senior and we ran the shop together! We got together like a month before the end of the season so it wasn't really weird and i'd never let a relationship affect my work.Everyone at work was shocked and so were we really, because it just happened. I'd fancied him for a while but didn't think he was interested, but at our work summer ball he asked to slow dance with me at the end and ended up kissing me! Awww!