xisto Community
devildude93

Which Console Do You Like Better Or Is The Best? Vote for your fave/best console

Which of these consoles do you think is the best??  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are many topics that are similar to this one.... But I said I liked the xbox console the best because I don't like ps2 and I have never played the 360 yet. So I like the xbox console the best :)

My personal favoret system is PS2 just because it is the most stable system with good graphics. The XBOX 360 has too many bugs right now and i think its worthless until the bugs are fixed.

Who would like the "gaycube" and to whoever said Xbox 360 is latest technoloy your incorrect, the PS3 is. Though it hasen't came out yet, it still lastested console under development. I presonnaly like the Xbox 360 I bet it will own the PS3. I have a PS2 games ain't so fun I wish I bought a Xbox instead=\

I, personally, prefer PS2 over all other consoles. I mainly enjoy it because of its contoller. Sadly, the PS3 will have one that looks like a boomerang. Also, more importantly, PS2 supports most of the games that I enjoy.

In my opinion I would have to say I like PlayStation 2 better out of all those. I don't know about the xbox 360 though. I only played it once at a store. I like PlayStation 2 better because it can play PlayStation 1 games. And it has some of my favorite games on it like Final Fantasy and Star Ocean Till the End of Time.

You cant honestly expect people to vote on that! For one the PS3 is the next gen consle along with the Nitendo Revolution and then Xbox 360 and seeing how the Nitendo Revoulution and PS3 arnt out yet the only one that would win this vote would be the only next gen consol out there. Xbox 360 has curently the best graphics, online servis, and need I go on?

I used to have a deep hatred for the X-Box console.. until I got hooked on Need For Speed Underground 1&2 and NFS Most Wanted. Now.. I can't look at a PS1 or PS2 the same. However.. I would take a PS3 over ANY console on the market.. including the X-Box 360.

Personally i think that the xbox 360 is the best out o them all. I dont own one but I have played on one in a games store and they are wicked. They have the great graphics ever.!!

224756[/snapback]

I would say xbox 360, but I don't own one, so I just put the original xbox as my answer. Halo 2 and Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory are two of the best games ever.

i would chose playstation 2 overall, i have xbox also. But im more happy with the ps2. I have had a playstaion console from my whole life, not technically not but it seems like it is. Playstation 2 games have been better than most xbox games. By graphics the xbox and the xbox 360 has better. Unforuntly, the ps3 has better graphics by far of right now, that's what i have been hearing.

Ok, lets se, it is much more persons wo think PS2 is better than Xbox 360, how can you THINK that?Ok, everyone thinks different, but PS2 is slow (processor), have a bad dVd-player, bad graphics and more, it is even the much weakest console if you compare it with nintendo gamecube and microsoft xbox! Much weaker!GC have a 485 MHz strong processor (wich is around 975 Xbox MHz) Xbox a intel pentium III processorchip on 733 MHz and PS2 a processor called "emotion engine" on 282, 2 MHz.Here we vote about the console (?) not the games on it!Xbox 360 is even MUCH, MUCH, stronger than a personal computer, several times stronger than mine (a dell dimension 8400 with 2 GB RAM and a Pentium 4 on 3,60 GHz. AND it has a IBM processor, wich is much stronger than a intel, eg. can one intel p4 3,6 GHz be compared (is as strong as) with a 2 GHz IBM Power PC. Just see what I have writed about gamecube wich has a 485 MHz power PC processor.Say what you want, but I can prove it wrong, PS2 is (what I think) the most overrated console ever made!