xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LiberacionShard

Cossaks 2 : Napoleanic Wars

well i tried out cossaks 2 napoleanic warsand for anybody wanting to checkthis out or was wondering on how it wasi will give this 10/10 it has great gameplay and storylinebut for computers that are low end and not gaming, i will say you might have some problems running this but overall its a good gameand i am very pleased and excited to tell you guys about thisthanks.

I have the game for very long, I didn't really like the single player and the multiplayer was only fun against my brother over LAN. All in all, the game is pretty good, but it doesn't uphold the name of Cossacks: Europian Wars at all. That game was really amazing and is still a lot of fun to play. This game seems to wear of way, way faster and I'm not really happy about the re-play value of the game. Overall, if you find it in a budget rack, you could give it a try, but don't pay too much for it.

I played it some time ago... It's a really good game.. hard one too.. I would give 10/10 too.. cus it's different then others..whole style of fightning and all is great.. Maybe if it would be a little easier.. but it's great..