xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
initial

Any Ffxi Players?

I've been playing FFXI on and off for a long time now. I don't have that high of level chars, only 37 thf 20 nin and 35 whm, but I was wondering if anyone here plays to talk about it, and meet others that play. I'm on Valefor and my name is Initial. If you play on this world, send me a /tell sometime.

I was thinking about playing this game for a while but I ended up getting world of warcraft instead because I knew more people in real life that were playing it. Have you played world of warcraft? how do you think it compares to final fantasy XI? I heard that the final fantasy economy is really bad right now though because of the whole real money to gil conversion thingy that they have going.

I heard that the final fantasy economy is really bad right now though because of the whole real money to gil conversion thingy that they have going.

It's not a conversion thing, it's people buying gil from websites.. these sites have services like that for WoW, too, but I'm not sure that as many people use it.
The server I play on FFXI, Asura, is almost famous for having such a horrible economy, because of so many gilsellers.. but I love it anyways. I played WoW for a while, but it's just not as good (to me).
Edited by Togi (see edit history)

What can I assist you with?

Any Ffxi Players?

I play on the Ragnarok server if you would like any assistance and are on my server I would be happy to do what I can the name of my character is Sharpie and I am on often (Yes, I have no life XD)

-reply by Sharpie