xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Artanis[sK]

Which Console Better? 360 Ps3? Which Console better? 360 PS3

Xbox 360 Or PS3 Better  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which console do you think will be better? This is just a opinion not if it's true or anything, because nobody knows which is better until the actual PS3 comes out.I myself would say the Xbox 360 would be better since it has more *BLEEP* to it, though there are glitchs I bet PS3 will just have as much glitchs.. So vote and let see what the actual truth is. When the PS3 comes out then we will know for sure which console is the best.

I voted for the "PS3". I think Playstation has way better games then xbox. I think more people are waiting for the ps3 instead of the xbox 360. I dont like the xbox 360 because you have to pay to play your own games online. On the ps3 it is free.

So? The games to go online on the PS2 atm is like 80$... Until they are lik greatest hits but that is when it gets lame... But I believe the 360 comes with a silver membership for Xbox 360 live just you don't get as much features etc.I do find Xbox 360 games tend to be more fun then most games that are even out right now..

Unilike Microsoft, sony will not be looking to give you a christmas gift that sucks( my opinion of xbox 360).The fact that sony is taking their time to realese ps3 shows that their are committed to deleviring a high quality product to its customers unlik microsoft. Xbox 360 would have been great ony if microsoft had pushed back the realease date and did more testing on it, insted they realeased it early & buggy just to get the extra christmas sales..{then i would not have to be saving money now to by a ps3..}so in my opinion i am a 100% confident that the ps3 will be way better than Xbox 360 :(

the 360 is released allready but the ps3 still has to come so its not easy (better to say impossible) which one is best. I think the PS3 is gona be awsome but I only can know for sure when its released and tested for reall :(

I personally think the Playstation 3 will be better than Xbox 360. Due to the playstation is set on 2006 and they have everything what they need to improved to the console. (They might have bugs when its released) but it will be less than the Xbox 360 has. Sony doesn't like to bring out products that would defectively like Microsoft did with their xbox 360. Everyone got mad about the bugs and issue. Another thing what i heard about the Playstation is alot better, powerfull than xbox 360 console, (I could be wrong). Looking at the new Metal Gear Solid 4 Trailer, it was sick and everything looks so real. But looking at Mircosoft Xbox360 games trailers, doesnt really seem real (besides Madden 06, Fight Night (i think its on xbox 36o).Overall im going with the Playstation 3

But even though that Sony released PS3 in 2006, the bugs could be less but more major. They haven't even posted what the PS3 even contains for a fact.(Unless someone knows a official site that has PS3 features and not some PS3 fan site saying it has so much good *BLEEP*)They are planning to sell the PS3 around 800$ whihc is pretty close to the Xbox 360. I heard that the PS3 controllers are like boomerangs which is kinda funny to imagine about. I really don't find either of them better so far, because I bet that each of them will have their own good capability and dis advantages. I'm gonna probley buy a PS3 or Xbox 360, gonna try it and see which one is better, and see if any major glitchs gonna bre reported.(I'm probley most likely to buy an Xbox since I alrdy have a PS2).Anyone know can the PS3 play PS2 games?

The people who picked ps3 picked it for the wrong reasons lol. You really can't say one is better than the other because Playstation 3 hasn't even come out yet. I picked Playstation 3 because usually I pick the underdog or the one that is usually losing because I like all the systems and I defend the one getting the most beatdown. Now I know alot of people here on the Xisto forums beatdown on Playstation so I thought picking ps3 would even the odds more, and to my surprise ps3 is way ahead... oops... lol.Well playstation 3 is supposed to have blu ray discs and maybe not as powerful (very very close, but 360 is a little ahead), but it has higher screen resolution or something. Right now I want a Revolution the most though because of Smash Brothers Revolution.This topic has been repeated for like the 50th time can't you all just stop repeating this? lolBy the way, how come most contests and votes have ps3 vs xbox. Isn't ps3 coming out at a later date now? The two competing are really Revolution and 360 since Revolution will be out in the next month to 3 months.