xisto Community
Arin Sky

Has Anyone Heared Of Dofus? its an MMORPG that might intrest you

Yes, im serious. The game is called Dofus. It is on three servers, two of which are dedicated to french by language, but the third is english, and nowhere near full yet. What is cool about this game is that it's flash-based, click to move, and still manages to stay at the top of the line in its ability of non-lagging gameplay and chat systems. The monsters are fun, your character's stats only change slowly as you level, and the art is pertty cool.anyway, the game came out of beta about a month ago, but you can play for free just with a few limits once you leave the given area(with really has all you need to get to a good level anyway, and is quite large :( ).anyway, just wondering if any of you had played it.

What's the link to this site? I'm currently wrapped up with FFXI so I probably won't play it, but I'll check it out. I think its cool that there is french servers, but probably only because I speak french lol.

dang...i didnt see tseng's post... anyway, ive replied there to him so you can do whatever you want to this topic b/c it technically is about the same thing his is.srry...i'll check the forums better next time i post... im a little new here.