xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
anarchyboard88

Morrowind (xbox) The Elder Scrolls 3

I EFFING LOVE THIS GAME. . . [/i]

I bought the game Morrowind (an Elder Scrolls 3 Game) about a year ago... ever since then, ive learned to LOVE the game. I have beaten it at least 3 times actually playing the normal uncheating way. I was wondering what exactly peoples experience with this game has been. I myself was a mage/theif, using alot of telekenisis and lockpicking skills.. The game is a huge game for all the people who havent played yet, it took me quite a while to figure out how to beat it. There is an unlimited amount of possibilities to the game, thats my favorite part of all... you can make your destiny whatever u want. After beating the game a couple times, i just make my own way and tried new things with new potions and weapons.. finding secrets all over the game.. ok well thats my review of the game Morrowind on Xbox, btw i have never played the expansions on the PC or any other platform its supported on..

Thnx

Unfortunately, the lack of fancy special effects, the crappy conversation system, and the strange storyline turned me off to this game. Perhaps I will have to reinstall it and give it another chance, but most likely I'll just wait until Oblivion comes out, and then see what it holds.All in all, I'm too shallow for Morrowind.