xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shackman

Bigger capacity Plans?

Hi all!As the forum grows, the member's posts will grow too. I am wondering what are the options after I have reached 100 posts? I hope the admin can implement higher capacity plans, like having more webspace and bandwidth to reward the posters with high posts. This will also help to encourage users to keep posting in the forum.For example, this can be a suggested scheme:150 posts===> 200 Mb 2.5 GB BW200 posts===> 200 Mb 3 GB BW250 posts===> 250 MB 3.5GB BW300 posts===> 300 MB 4 GB BWSomething along this line would be interesting. But I do urge admin to keep the plan ladder going because the post ladder is still going....Remember, if there is no water, there cannot be life. B) Contemplate on this and see if you can catch what I mean.-Shackman

Suppose .. I go on giving and upgrading.. Finally For one user I give about 1 GB! just imagine.. if I hadn't approved that account, I could have helped 20 other members.. I sincerly want to help people. If your requirement is soo high.. then you should start an online business..and may be go for paid hosting!

you could have an exchange program,it would be like tickets at the arcade

every 50 posts gets u 50mb or 500 mb bw?

heh sumthin like that  B)

Yeah..that's about what I mean....I won't get pushy here but really admin, you should think about the options that I have listed out...hehe B)

!!WHY GET CHEATED ELSEWHERE WHEN YOU CAN BE CHEATED RIGHT HERE!!

:: REMEMBER ::

You are posting here to keep your hosting account alive. Posting was never ment for More BW or SPace. Upgrades are only a way to help you out. I ask posts just to make sure that you are intrested in your hosting account and to see that you are a part of this community. Remaining *ACTIVE* is necessary to keep your Hosting account from getting deleted.

About Xisto

I don't mind losing members who require more than 3GB BW but are ready to post 100 posts in a single day... This is because, Losing one such member clears the way for me to give 10 more free hosting accounts.

Sincerly, I get about 5000 page views and THOSANDS of hits per day and I havent used more than 100 mb per day! That again comes to 3 GB. So if your account really requires that much BW, I suggest that you go for PAID hosting ( not with Xisto ). You can easily make enough money to support your site with that traffic. Xisto is now only a DEDICATED FREE WEB HOSTING site. We don't provide Paid hosting accounts any more. Cause, the main objective of this site was to help people get FREE Hosting. Even though our plans were the cheapest considering all the BEST Unlimited Features, We have rejected many members who had approced for Paid Hosting Except one to whom I had already accepted.

BTW, Let me make one thing clear. Go for any of the competitors FREE Web hosting company and get your account of about 20 GB BW. Upload some ZIPs, Songs and put it for Download and give the link to everyone! Within a day your account would be deleted!

Dear Members, BW is one of the most expensive factors in Web hosting. Don't get carried away by those UNMETERED BW slogans.. All these Companies assume that you don't use more than 750 mb Approx. Every 1 GB extra BW is sold @ $1 - 2... depends on the hosting company. So, it is practically impossible to get FREE BW.. Because BW itself is not FREE and is charged at each and every place on earth. Because the Host himself is purchasing BW to provide you. All of them OVERSELL.

What is Overselling ?

Overselling is a process in which A Hosting Provider may provide more than the allocated amount the host himself has. Suppose, I have altogether 100 GB BW. I can provide 100 accounts with 5 GB BW assuming , No one is going to use over 1 GB. This can be a great risk if most of the users actually use it. Xisto.com Does NOT OVERSELL! Hence, We provide only that much as we successfully can. So you don't have to worry about us getting shutdown. You Website is SAFE at our Servers.

Respect the Site which is helping you so much .. and care for it. It is your responsiblity to help us in return of the Best Free Hosting Service. Spread out name and Link back to us.. Enlist us in Free Webhosting lists ..

No other Company Provides Hosting Services and Advanced Technologies like

JSP , TOMCAT, TCL, Macromedia Shockwave etc.. Yes! We do support all these, if you never knew them. All these are supported since our Last UPGRADE!

Other Hosting providers charge a lot for these services while here at Xisto.com, you get it absolutely FREE!

As for some of you may think about the revenue made by us! Well, Frankly, We have not made any single penny out of this site until now (30 July 2004). Only one Paid hosting account has been approved. And Now we have closed Paid Hosting. Soon, as we start recieving Funds from Advertising! We will Upgrade the accounts... Cause that is Xisto's Ambition.

So I request all members to support us and our Free Hosting Facilites..

:: Your Account is Safe with us, You can Trust US! ::

:: LIST OF PREVIOUS UPGRADES ::

1st Upgrade : More secure and Fast Servers

2nd Upgrade : Upgraded to 4 XEON Processors (2.8 GHz Each) and Added Fantastico.

3rd Upgrade : More Space and BW. Purchased RV skin for Cpanel. Added all scripts in Fanstastico to Auto-Installer to save expenses.

Next UPGRADE : Possibly next Month

So, Don't Get Cheated Elsewhere... If you want, I can cheat you Right HERE!! B)

Just put up a mass POLL and I will start overselling giving out UNMETERED SPACE and BANDWIDTH!

!!WHY GET CHEATED ELSEWHERE WHEN YOU CAN BE CHEATED RIGHT HERE!!
:: REMEMBER ::
You are posting here to keep your hosting account alive. Posting was never ment for More BW or SPace. ...............................

Sweet answer admin. I have nothing to say.