xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
katagirl3000

I Have To Share This! Face mask

I just discovered a natural face mask that did WONDERS for my face. I noticed after i first got contacts that i had big bags under my eyes that i didn't like. so as i was searching for a cure, I ran into this site that talked about a natural face mask. I read it and was quite amazed. It said whenever you're stressed or angry or sad , your face gets lots of lines. SO you need two things to make yourself look all you can look. ONe is get rid of the stress in your life, and two is to do a natural face mask. I did the mask and OMG. . my complexion is so beautiful. it's like i'm wearing makeup which i'm not. Also my skin is much more clearer than normal, and soft. .. but the best part is. . . . . no more bags under my eyes. so if you're all interested and want to share the joy. .. here's the recipe. You need. .. 2 tablespoons of honey, 1 yoke of an egg, 3 fresh mint leaves, and 2 teaspoons of previously cooked camomile tea without sugar. Blend all of these ingredient in a blender and apply them to your face for 20 min. then wash it off with cold water. you WILL be amazed. i had people telling me that my face looked a lot more bright without even knowing what i did:) and if you want your hair to look just as nice. .. just mix two eggs and 6 tablespoons of olive oil. wrapt that in your hair for 20 min and then wash it out:)good luck

Excellent excellent tips...I saw that once on a TV show on Secrets of the Salons.It was really good. Anyways I love this...I will be doing this soon.....but my face is always soft anyways I have ultra soft silky skin <_< heh....no seriously I do. And I don't have lines on my face....I'm too young....Anyways you forgot to put in this is a tip also for guys...don't be afraid...your not a poof for trying this out...Check your reputation :)

Excellent excellent tips...I saw that once on a TV show on Secrets of the Salons.It was really good. Anyways I love this...I will be doing this soon.....but my face is always soft anyways I have ultra soft silky skin :) heh....no seriously I do. And I don't have lines on my face....I'm too young....

Anyways you forgot to put in this is a tip also for guys...don't be afraid...your not a poof for trying this out...

Check your reputation :D

oh wow, i didn't realize u added to my rep bexa. it's like 3 weeks since u did but i didn't see it till today. thanks :D i'm still using the mask and still getting good results