xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cosh

Video Google Do you know video Google

A great thanks for ur man... ithanks to know about the video of google. I had never known about google video player which will help me play the videos available on there site which isin different format.. i was confused abt how to play this movie in media players but now i came to know about this, thanks for your help man, the video in this player comes in very good quality.... hats of to you man who posted this topic on this website. Many many thx to you again, god bless you...

Google video seems very good but it says that this feature is not available in your country for now. I think it is available in some countries only. I hope it will be available soon in our country as well. United States and some countries in western Europe seem to have this privilege for now.

It's basically an additional search feature from Google that is capable of searching videos, just like searching images..

Well, actually... It aint... It doesnt search web for videos. It searchs its own database. Members can upload videos to google-video so others can enjoy it.

I havent signed up for it... Dont know the limit...

Becasue Im already using another website, doing the same thing.

Posted Image

In here, limit is 100mb.

But be aware...

GoogleVidoe let you download but in YouTube you can only watch.