xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Hey Hey My Intro

hey, i need credits so im gunna post here
my names chris im 15 years old as of dcember 06 last year!!! one more year and i can drive 'legally' woot! well im a freshman in high school, as you might be able to tell i am a HUGE harry potter fan, thats what my site is about

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

not done yet but i am working on it

i love this site! i love HTML i love the computer and internet i think it is the best thing to ever happen to the world!

Umm. Hi. Wow, a little belated on posting an intro. But welcome anyway. I feel kind of strange saying welcome to someone who has already posted over one hundred posts though.Well hey, I am not a big fan of Harry Potter because I am a Christian and don't agree with all the sorcery, but nice to see you on the forums. anything else you are interested in? Sports, Games, you know other stuff?Well I always say if you need anything, just ask a member or mod, we are always here to help. Of course, you are now experienced and can give advice too. Well hey, welcome and have a nice stay!

hehe, i will thanx!and ermm..lol not really..i hate sports..TV and DVD's and Computer is my life pretty much >_< n i love it! dont like video games eitheri dislike school also..lol small life eh? and yeah im kind of late posting this