xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moneymaker

What Kind Of Comp Do You Have?

What kind?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey i fixed the poll for you so there is only one hp invent. Anyways i dont buy the whole computer systems. I build the computers myself, so i can customize to how i want it to be and to my taste. The one i am on right now is...2.4ghz AMD512 DDR 120 gig ds128mb sapphire Radeon 9000 Atlantis Pro24' Flat Screen MonitorWireless LanWindows Xp ProfessionalAMD is the best motherboard i have ever used, anyone else think this is one of the best?

customize could happen soft and hard interface problems(75%)...if ya can fix up then ok. but sometime no use at all. even can fix up sooner later the performance is goin down...the efficiency can't compare.. but it's quite interesting to assemble da comp ownself thou <_< it helps to know da comp basic knowledge.when ya go for pro, good to have some qulity stuffs base on ur application...for me i captured da G5..good stuffs, recommanded :blink:

I too make my own computers. It is the best and cheapest way to get a computer that will give you performance and save you money. As you know computers get old within 2-3 years so if you build your own you could build another one or upgrade the parts that you have. Most computers sold in stores are upgraded to their max and cost almost doulble what it costs to make the computer your self.Mine is about two years old and still working fine.-Intel Celeron 2.4Ghz (CPU)-asus p4s8x-x (motherboard)-384 MB DDR Ram-40GB maxtor (hard drive)-GF4 MX440 8x (video card)

Vpr matrix
512 MB DR RAM
80 GB 7200 RPM HD
64 MD NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD
CD-RW
DVD
AND OTHER THINGS. <_<  :P  :P  :P  :(

Do you know the power of you PC? need to know, Processor (type and model), Video card (What kind of NVIDIA card is) cause u need to know a little better how u expend you money man...

And my *ACTUAL* PC Specs
P3 1Ghz
ASUS CULS2
256MB
GF3 TI 200 64MB
SoundBlaster Live Value
Ide Card Expand
Microsoft Easytrackball USB mouse
Edifier 1900 TB
WinXP Pro SP2
And more... :)

first of all.... a Mac is an Apple which is a Mac as in it is an Apple Macintosh or generally nowadays iMac which stands for something like internet Mac... or something <_<

so I don't see very many people having apple computers unless they still have the pre-machintosh granddaddies...

Awrite whateva, looking at ur poll suggests that people can either have an apple of an hp???

strange.... I thought there were other companies like IBM and Dell which sell just as much if not more than hp. For example I have a custom built comp, what do I choose now? "I don't know" ? :) Intel maybe, or mostly Asus, or maybe Creative... :P

Enough fooling, my actual comp is a Gericom Blockbuster Laptop, p4 2.4Ghz, ATI mobility 9600, lotsa ram, dvd-rw and a bunch of other fancyness...

as a matter of fact, here lemme show you, none of you can beat the sticker! :P

Posted Image

(btw, didn't encounter a rule about linking images, if it is too big or not allowed I'll remove it)

I have a:Dell Optiplex Gx110 with a Elo touch screen monitor Intel pentium III processor 256 mb of ram 664 Mhs^^^Extremely slow comp.

a Mac is an Apple, an Apple is a Mac as said above, it is also something I'm dying for since when I was 8. I'm just a teenager, therefore, it's not long ago. My computer is not any choices above.Here's my computer's specs:(penguin1)Intel Pentium 4 2.53 GHZASUSTek P4B533 MotherboardIntergrated NIC and sound cardWDC 80 GB HDDNVidia Geforce 4 Ti 4200 w/ AGP 8X256 MB DDR SDRAMSuSE Linux 9.0Windows XP Professional with Mac modsxboxrulz

To join the line here's my system info hope you like it :

I have a Medion

I use XP Home with service pack 2

It has a Pentuim 4 3.0 GHZ with HT

memory 521 mb

Graphics card Medion Radeon 9800 XXL

Hard drive 200 GB 7200 rpm

mb: MSI 845i Ultra-Ccpu: Intel Pentium 4 1.7Ghzram: Kingston 256 mbgcard: nVidia GF4 mx440 64mb tv/outsound: Integrated AC97hdd: 2x Maxtor 40gb 7200prmmonitor: Samsung SyncMaster 753soptical: TEAC cd-rom [40x] and MSI cd-rw [52x-32x-52x]adn yes..i forgotOS: Slackware LINUX 10.0 [kernel 2.6.7-3]...FreeBSD soon...in a few days :)