xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JasperIk

Not A Sig, Just A Graphic I made it...

Posted Image

I made it for a chat place i go to, the actual picture i didn't make...i hope one day i can make a picture like it though. But i changed its colour, and did some stuff to it (James St James is my screenname on the chat place)

Its nice, i would be able to comment a little better if i saw the original picture. That border looks good, but it looks like its lacking something. The text could use some work, i suggest something more then plain white text. Try changing it to soft light, adding a drop shadow, then duplicating the layer. Set the drop shadow opacity to 100, and its distance to 2 and size to 2. That effect might look a little better. Overall, i give it a 7.5/10. Decent job.

I meant to add the original picture, but i hit submit before i gave it more thought.

On the font, i think the plain was the best to go, i spent most of the time playing with the opacity, stroke, and glow...etc. And on the actual font type, that took a long time to find one i actually liked (im rather picky when it comes to font) My font actually does have a glow, its just darker, and you can only see it on the stomache, it might have a drop shadow, but i don't remember. But in all honestly, i am not happy with the text.

The border is supposed to be transparent, but with the brush i used, only some of it is...

Posted ImagePosted Image