xisto Community
WoLf9015

I Hate Preps! preps annoy me

Preps annoy the *BLEEP* out me sometime i want to just cut off there heads. Its the same with posers but i cant stand both this prep cam up to me the other days and said like after every other word i wanted to cut her head off and then this giant wierd poser girl that thinks shs emo come up to me and asks me if i would go out with her for one shes a giant and two shes a poser i hate poses. :(

heh, reminds me of a speech i had to make beginning of this year, it was about me, and the main thing was how much i hate preps..i swear that speech was all about how i hate preps and their preppyness and their "I think i am everything attitude" it gets annoying! and their laughs, OMG dont even get me started on those they have the most annoying and LOUD laughs in the world!!i also hate wanna-be gangsters. but thats better than being a prep..most of the preps at my school are all blondes..doesn't supprise me because they are all stupider than the dirt under the rock in my backyard..imo (in my opinion) they can all rot in erm heck..lmao i hate not being able to say some words without being pentalized!

Trying to figure out what a "prep" is, since I've never heard of such a word describe a person before. Would such word be any where near to meaning to something similar as a "valley girl"? Since you say it's a girl that came up to you, and said the word "like", after every other word.

well i concider a prep to be an annoying pita, plz dont ask what that means lol..well lets jsut say that a prep is someone who umm, a shallow person, obsessed with fashion, looking bueaful,
some can be defined as;

Characterizes a young, wealthy individual who keeps up with the latest fashion trends, usually styles which include brands like Abercrombie and Fitch, Polo, Nautica, and others.
Feels elevated from the masses or commoners in terms of style, social graces, popularity, and suaveness. Hobbies include lawn games, golf, boating, and being seen.

but still i cannot stand them!! lol

they are jsut people that are so obsessed with theirselves, generally well, i dont know an easy way to put this but their generaly hookers tramps....etc

Well I can't say thats something I have ever met but it does seem like something I wouldn't like, in fact I have a 'friend' thats kind of like that with the whole I'm better than you thing, its really pathetic. but anyway he told a 13 year old on My Space that he was 15 (he isn't he's 17) so that she would go out with him, and he once dated his cousin, so we tend not to listed to him anymore.

Um, not to be rude but in my opinion people who constantly call other people posers, are just hiding the fact that maybe they, themselves are fake. Infact most of the "emo" kids who go around calling everyone posers, are infact the biggest poser of them all.

Maybe you should just let people be whoever they are, or think they are... Besides all this, there is really no such thing as a true goth, or punk kid...its all about fashion (much like how someone described it was about preps, all about fashion well look at yourself) music (you must ONLY apparently listen to rock music, and if a band is too "poserish" you cant listen to them wtf?)

I do however, understand the point, of this post...I personally hate when i have listened to a band a long time, and i bring the band up in a conversation, and they lie and say they have heard about them, and really its obvious they haven't. I also hate if someone doesnt know a band, and suddenly after you tell them about the band...they are their biggest fan, and have been since they started. Its fine not to know a band, but its not fine to lie about always knowing about them.

But you are NOT proving yourself to be anyless of a poser, but calling others posers...and basically saying you are better then them (again much like how someone described preps). You are just as guilty.

And someone will probably be a 'Punk' and say something like "Well what what are you then, since you seem to know it all" - Well i am me, i listen to what i like, i watch what i like, i WEAR what i like..and if that makes me a poser, than you are a poser too.

But you are NOT proving yourself to be anyless of a poser, but calling others posers...and basically saying you are better then them (again much like how someone described preps). You are just as guilty.

224125[/snapback]

not to be rude but..

like hell im just as guilty, i dont go around making fun of what bad clothes people wear, or that they are not stylin, i dont care what people wear..i do not think that i am all that..i do not think the world evolves around me, unlike all the rest of the preps in the world, i am not like that..i do not lable myself, well acculy i do, im a geek, but its me whose being made fun of because i have straight A's, and im going to be the one making the money, * Warned about inappropriate comment editted from here * then going home and feeding 15 kids because * and here * :(

Notice from jlhaslip:
responding to a report, editted comments not suitable for a General audience. Verbal Warning on this one.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Um, not to be rude but in my opinion people who constantly call other people posers, are just hiding the fact that maybe they, themselves are fake. Infact most of the "emo" kids who go around calling everyone posers, are infact the biggest poser of them all.

Maybe you should just let people be whoever they are, or think they are... Besides all this, there is really no such thing as a true goth, or punk kid...its all about fashion (much like how someone described it was about preps, all about fashion well look at yourself) music (you must ONLY apparently listen to rock music, and if a band is too "poserish" you cant listen to them wtf?)

I do however, understand the point, of this post...I personally hate when i have listened to a band a long time, and i bring the band up in a conversation, and they lie and say they have heard about them, and really its obvious they haven't. I also hate if someone doesnt know  a band, and suddenly after you tell them about the band...they are their biggest fan, and have been since they started. Its fine not to know a band, but its not fine to lie about always knowing about them.

And someone will probably be a 'Punk' and say something like "Well what what are you then, since you seem to know it all" - Well i am me, i listen to what i like, i watch what i like, i WEAR what i like..and if that makes me a poser, than you are a poser too.

224125[/snapback]

i know i should let people be who tthey want to be and all but preps annoy the *BLEEP* out of me they say like after every other word they all think there better than me and everyone else. Sometimes i wish i was never born because they annnoy me so bad. Almost every er umm dang person at my school is a prep even the guys are presp and if there not preps then they think theyre "gangsters" whiich almost as bad as a prep i mean most of the people at my school are rich but then the people that thing there "gangster" and say they live in the streets have never even been without some gourmet food and new shoes for a day so it pisses me off im a lower class citizen my dad and my gramm who i live with are both pretty poor they make me feel like *BLEEP* every day ive been out on the streets i know how it feels but these people dont know jack sh*t yo would understand if you knew where i was coming from

not to be rude but..

like hell im just as guilty, i dont go around making fun of what bad clothes people wear, or that they are not stylin, i dont care what people wear..i do not think that i am all that..i do not think the world evolves around me, unlike all the rest of the preps in the world, i am not like that..i do not lable myself, well acculy i do, im a geek, but its me whose being made fun of because i have straight A's, and im going to be the one making the money, while their on the corner trying to make money by * edit * going home and feeding 15 kids because she cant leave * edit *  :(

224131[/snapback]

I agree wholeheartedly with that! Whenever some 40 pound blonde stuck up preppy biatch calls me a nerd because I get striaght A's or because I read Dostoevsky or because I can actually comprehend the theory of relativity, I just smile and laugh because I know that they will go to some mediocre college and probably major in business with a nice 2.4 GPA. Then when they are 45 years old, going bankrupt and marrying for the tenth time, they will finally have the courage to realize "damn, maybe i actually should've listened in class instead of sending notes to my stupid *bottom* friends about my pointless dilemmas."

HA! :(

Take that, b*tches.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit to remove comments.

Must've been quoting around the same time I was correcting the original posting.

Im just sick of kids thinking they are so Emo, and they sit there and talk about how everyone else is such a poser. It pisses me off. And i DO know where your coming from, I have been out on the streets too, i have been poor, i have had a pretty screwed up life, but its not everyone elses fault...its just the way things are. Yeah its wrong for people to make fun of others because they cannot afford what they have, and yes they don't understand that maybe even if we could afford expensive clothes, we don't like the way they dress...but obviously (from the looks of all the posts about preps) no one gets that they like to wear what they like to wear, and you dont have to listen to them talk about how you should wear it too. Abercrombie is expensive...do i want to pay 50 dollars for a shirt that has a logo on it? NO! But if someone else wants to use mommy and daddy's credit card to do so, i say go ahead...because in the end you will win.High school, is hard, jr high is hard...just because kids are a holes doesnt mean you should want to die over it, because high schoolers are immature. Last year i was pushed and tripped, by a guy. I mean he litterly wanted me to fall on my face, and you know what I stood up for myself...maybe you should do the same. Im not trying to be rude, but you have to gain respect for yourself, before you can get it from others. And maybe for now they wont listen because they can't hear from all the sturrburn egotystic brain cells but eventually they WILL hear you, and you will get through to them. And if they don't, screw them they are not worth getting upset over. But i do understand where your coming from, but maybe i just am a more forgiving person, or maybe really i just dont care about what people have to say. So preps do bother me, but i have more important issues then to listen to how they spend 100 dollars on flip flops.

ya thats pretty much how it is dude. i have a 4.0 gpa and this stupid prep that sits next to my trys to pass some dumbass note to me and giggle then the stpide little girl thins she can copy off my paper because she gave me a note sure shes hott but i dont give a *BLEEP* if she gives me a note im not lettin her copy off my paper even if hell freezes over and the girls that always say there fat so they can get attention and then go inthe bathroom and makes themself vomit that really pisses me off i mean there 60 pounds skinnier that sh*t and then they go in the bathroom and make themselves vomit. they just want attention and when they get it its usually a comment but they have to be little attention whores and go and say "Oh no im fat trust me" wtf is that *BLEEP* all about

Preps annoy the *BLEEP* out me sometime i want to just cut off there heads. Its the same with posers but i cant stand both this prep cam up to me the other days and said like after every other word i wanted to cut her head off and then this giant wierd poser girl that thinks shs emo come up to me and asks me if i would go out with her for one shes a giant and two shes a poser i hate poses.? :(

223915[/snapback]

me 2

Notice from jlhaslip:
Reported as spamming. I agree.

Improve your posts, please add content worth reading to the discussion here.

this ttopic has turned into a nice forum lmao, but@JasperIk, that sucks that happened to you about being pushed but it was good you got up and took a stand, personally i would have knocked him the shiat outpicked my books up and left.. "posers" i dont really get what posers mean and i dont hink i want to know because it will probably be another thing for me to hate in the world..and trust me i have enough!!!@ wolf yeah, ive had that happen to me i would take the note and write all the wrong answers on it..they never bothered me again..but now lucaly they all sit in the back of the room in all my classes so all i have to hear is their giggles etc...to be honest i used to be the subject of talk in elementary school, because i was always wearing clothes that i had..but we erm got ahold of money lmao, and i got to choose what i want pretty much..i dont go for this crap about wearing stuff down to your ankles, or a pair of pants that are 45 bucks..i mean for god sakes, i got a really comfortable pair of shorts for 11 bucks on the walmart specialty rack..and they look just like one i could pay 75 for at a different store..that was totaly off topic..but i geenrally do get off topic..