xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goofy

Disney To Buy Pixar

Did anyone hear on the news or anywhere that Disney planned to buy Pixar? The deal would cost about.. 7 and a half m/bil! I can't remember which ><. This would be major for Kingdom Hearts 3 (if there is going to be one). New worlds, characters, keyblades etc. And just imagine the movies! O_O The Incrdchicktoystonemo...inc? XD It'd be awesome to have a movie like that o_O.Discuss!

huh...i thought pixar was just a company inside disney...like i remeber for the start of toy story :(it had the disney logo...and at the end of the credits in the movie...it had the pixar logo thing..(dont ask how i remeber that :()unless they were collaberating or somthing...

The estimated figure is 7.4 Billion. That's right, it's with B!Wowsers! This is a tremendous move on Disney since Disney's productions haven't been making successful films in last few decades since the Golden Age of Films. I think this will either make or break Disney. This can be viewed as, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" -- something Bill Gates is known to be doing very well ha ha ha

That's pretty interesting. I would like to see just what kind of movies they will come out with when and if they buy them. lol They are going to have make Disney Theme Parks a whole lot bigger if they start to add the Pixar movies to them :(. This should be good in the long run. I guess we will have to wait and see.

huh...i thought pixar was just a company inside disney...

like i remeber for the start of toy story :(

it had the disney logo...and at the end of the credits in the movie...it had the pixar logo thing..(dont ask how i remeber that :()

unless they were collaberating or somthing...

223942[/snapback]

yeah they were just affiliating to make those movies anyways they make a great team

Wow! Billions huh? That is a lot. Disney I think will always pull through. Their themeparks grow by the year. Which is why the theme parks are more popular then the movies. In california alone the place was packed. Disney land gets almost as much people as DisneyWorld. It is incredible. But back to Pixar. I can't see why you would want to sell a successful business like that. Just say, lets sell it to Disney. Kind of crazy to me.

I can't see why you would want to sell a successful business like that. Just say, lets sell it to Disney. Kind of crazy to me.

who would'nt sell for 7.4 Billion!!

anyway i think this is a good business move by disney because pixar has superb
skills at animation and disney can provide them with a good story line which in the end leads to one heck of a Movie for us.
on another note ,its just seems to me ,that most large companies are buying out smaller companies. Its seems like most of them are afriad of getting competition.

example of this waz Adobe buying macromedia,now disney is buying pixar..makes me wonder if Bill Gates will buy Linux :(