xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cool_Freaker

America's Army Increases

While America already is one of the strongest armies in the world, it would seem that it is buying a remote controlled tank to aid its attacks. The Super Gun, from the company Metal Storm, shoots 240000 bullets each MINUTE. Exactly what type of super-human does the United States expect to be fighting in the wars? Are they afraid Russia is breeding steel-plated giants? Heres a picture of this new weapon:

Posted Image

That's some insane looking little dude. But, can it aim upwards? Also, by the looks of it, it seems like it can be easily taken out, by like a simple land mine or something. Also, what happens if it tips over, because of a rock or something, who's gonna go and set it back up? How much sound does it make when it moves? The enemy could probably hear it coming and prepare, unless they'd be wondering: "what's that sound?" and then they see that pass by.

If they try and kill a tank with it, the tank will run it over. A person would probably hear it and be able to move, unless it can spin really fast. I suppose they could mutilate other cars with it, or you could use land mines or shoot the tyres. Unless the American Army knows of some weird uber-monster made of titanium or something that needs to be destroyed, it seems just a little bit over the top :(

hahaha... its a stupid robot i guess.. after all it can't think for itself even if it can what will be its algorthm in deciding whos he going to shoot :(if it uses radio signals for controls then the frequency can be jam :( and maybe controls will be transfered to hackersif it uses cables how long will the cable be? will the robot know how ti unwind twisted cable?well the US government is not concern of losing lots of money in inventing and research of weapons since its the tax payer's money, its not the personal money of Bush who made a lot of enemies lately.. maybe thats the reason why he needs this robot after all :( hahahahehehahahehe

I think the point is. It is not as valuable as a human life. And when working in a dangerous place, it if small making it a hard target, and by the time it was taken down, it could have already taked out 200 men in an enemy force. It would be better in combat. Because the enemy wouldn't back down from a little robot. They would just sit and laugh. After it was within firing range, it could let loose and take out a good sized chunk of the opposing army fast.

WOW... this is monster.. Americans agan surprised me :).. If they have about 100 such why they need people in the war :).. Hope they don't need to use it aganst anyone.. because I hate wars :D..

Wow that thing looks weird and cool! The Americans made a robot that can shoot 240000 bullets a minute. Awesome. But I do wonder though. How fast can it move? And how much noise does it make when it moves? And how much ammo can it hold? Does not look like it holds a lot of ammo. But if it shoots 240000 bullets a minute it has to hold a good size amount of ammo. Thanks for posting this! Great find.