xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DaRealChrono

Psp Or Console? Any opinions?

Well, I'm just wondering if anyone has an opinion on rather you should have a console or PSP. I want a PSP so bad for like Socom and GTA and Madden that's portable, but I also like to have good titles for whatever I may be using. I currently have a Xbox that is soft-modded (and thanks to idiots in my area I can get like 180 for it) and my friend can hook me up with a used PSP for 160. I need some advice because as much as I love Madden and San Andreas on the Xbox I just cant see the Xbox having any mor evalue seeing how 25 to Life came out as a bust. So if anyone could help it'd be very apperciative.

Well, I'm just wondering if anyone has an opinion on rather you should have a console or PSP. I want a PSP so bad for like Socom and GTA and Madden that's portable, but I also like to have good titles for whatever I may be using. I currently have a Xbox that is soft-modded (and thanks to idiots in my area I can get like 180 for it) and my friend can hook me up with a used PSP for 160. I need some advice because as much as I love Madden and San Andreas on the Xbox I just cant see the Xbox having any mor evalue seeing how 25 to Life came out as a bust. So if anyone could help it'd be very apperciative.

223750[/snapback]

i wouldn't really compare them really because they were made for different purposes psp was made for when you're traveling or in a mobil situation ps2 is for home-made purposes so i wouldnt compare them...

Personally, Id use the PS Console before the PSP. I mean, I have people in my homwtown trying to get rid of the PSPs for 120 CDN, thats cheap compared to what they bought it for, I mean really, If people are that anxious to get it away, why even bother getting a PSP.

i would say both in a way. PSP is like a travel, play games, music, or watch movies in vacations or even field trip. Its light compact and easy to carry around. yeah i can say a few things about it that i dont likeConsole is more for home, play the actual games on your tv (big and small). Quailty of the games are much better than PSP. PSP uses battery, consoles don't ( thats another consideration to think about). i would say Home Console

As you said, Xbox is nearing the end of its lifecycle (you do mean the original Xbox, right?), but the PSP is still relatively new. Thus, more software etc will be developed for it in the long term. Obviously though it depends on your playing habits - do you have a need for a portable gaming system? If you don't, definitely a home console is much better choice.

You should ask yourself first, what do you want a portable for? If u stay at school all day, that's a good choice but if not, choose a console, it's far better than those small things

I'd Say Console since that PSP from Sony has good ( i would'nt say great) 3D hardware graphics compared to that software DS thing.... Look at it like this ... you always can bring your little PSP on the go with you .... but you never can carry that danm Big Xbox or X360 on the go.... and take this for granted if u have multiple a few little SD drives with you, you can watch your movies on t hat little PSP of yours...... PLus there WIFI connection ...i Gotta go all the way for that PSP on that Topic

Well to compare the Playstation 2 console with the PSP isn't very good, because they were both designed for different reasons, however, the advantages of the PSP is that you can play music on it, have photos, videos, the internet, oh yer.....and the games too lol. However, a big disadvantage is the size of the discs, 1.8gb, so this really does limit the amount of data which can be on the discs. Also the loading times for some games, an exampe, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006, when you are creating a character and you choose him for selection in a match it takes a really really long time for him to load up so thats a disadvantage, oh yer and the UMD movies are a beast aswell. The Playstation 2 console however, is really the best option as it can handle more power, more memory and better graphics. however, if you have a PS2, I reccomend buying a PSP, as it really is worth the money.

This is a very bad compaison.... xbox is about dead so itd be more reasonable to compare xbox 360 with psp witch in my mind would be the consol xbox 360 although if ur talking about regular xbox then go with the psp no point in getting a consal thats dead itd be like buying a nitendo instad of a ds not reasonable

i would get the PS2 not the psp... you could get the psp if you want to go around in a car or a boat. but i think the the best one to get( and the least bugs) would be the PS2. i have one and its great, i also have played a PSP and i dont care for them. controlls are cramped up too. go with the PSP