xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DonSadarini

Nba Live 2006 its in the game

I saw a topic for nba live 2005 and i tryied to see your opinions of nba live 2006. Do you play nba 06? which is your favourite team? what is your ultimate starting lineup? :( I play nba 06 since it came to stores. i'm as you would call NBA addict. i play the game almoust every day...my favourite team is minnesota and my favourite player is Kevin Garnett (KG). he is good defensive as well as offensive player. he can play on three positions (SF, PF, C). he is quick and he is great jumper. :( my curent lineup is (i play seasons and i trade players):C - brezecPF - garnettSF - lewisSG - igouadalaPG - terry :(

well man i purchased this game yesterday man was it fun, i play it like everyday now, just for something to do haha, if you are interested in my lineup i will tel you who i have for player, btw i dont make them play the positions they can i make them play whatever i want lol, neway man here goesVince carterkobe bryanshaqsteve nashartesthaha i know what your thinking not good? wrong haha i can beat all challenges on pro and moving up to the next rank for sure man haha anyway ttly later and happy gaming

I saw a topic for nba live 2005 and i tryied to see your opinions of nba live 2006. Do you play nba 06? which is your favourite team? what is your ultimate starting lineup? :(
I play nba 06 since it came to stores. i'm as you would call NBA addict. i play the game almoust every day...my favourite team is minnesota and my favourite player is Kevin Garnett (KG). he is good defensive as well as offensive player. he can play on three positions (SF, PF, C). he is quick and he is great jumper.
:(
my curent lineup is (i play seasons and i trade players):
C - brezec
PF - garnett
SF - lewis
SG - igouadala
PG - terry

:(

Wow you have Primoz Brezec in starting lineup?
He is a Slovenian. Im Slovenian. He is very good player in real life, becose he can throw from 7m.
My favurite team is San Antonio Spurs, becose of Beno Udrih and Raso Nesterovic (they are Slovenians) and becose its the best team in NBA league.
I have NBA 06 on my computer. It is a very good game.