xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
snipehw19

Boost Mobile... [Where You At?]

Did u heard about Sprint Pcs, Boost Mobile or Nextel....Or in Canada (Mike and PTT)....They are Called PTT that means...Push to talk phones.. I guess this i the new way to talk..Its FASt, Reliable and Low Cost even Roaming.Boost Mobile offer you PTT around 60 to 200$.When You First get in, You get a 10$ Credit.The plan is really Simple.1.50$ To Chirp all day...and i mean all day from Midnight to 11:59 PM :(Simple when you are activating youre phone u get like two numbersFirst Youre traditional 10 Digit number and Second a 7 to 15 digit number...it looks like EX: 183*999*9999959........Look weird yea but its this number that is making u Chirp NATIONWIDE....From NEW YORK to LA same Price.Sound Quality varies depening on the Phones.....IT is our future WHY ?------------------------------------Rather then letting the Phone Ring Once u are tryng To Hit up your home boy...U press on the side the (PTT button) and u talk...What happens a the other End ur friend heres your voice....It has alsmots 0.5 sencond of delay before u get to ur Friend and after that its like talking on the phone but its one person at a time... dont worry...If both of you all talk at the Same time a Long beep will be heard.... so u can make sure u dont miss any information..... In the states some Police Uses it..... (ON COPS)And its PAY As You GO....well theres a 50$ a month also available... might turn to that if u chirp alot....Im in CANADA RIGHT NOW i chuirp for 20 cents a min and i just get charged for the word that i say.... If u stayn both quiet during a whole mins dont matter :(TEH TRICK MY CUZ TOLD ME there a lil something that can make u ChirpUnlimited.... But i dont know if i shoudl talk about that around here maybe laterCya :(Turn the Boost Mobile Nextel or Sprint it is our Future :(

So this is sort of like a pay-per-view service?with each time you want to make a phone call, you pay a set fee for the day?I see the potential in this, expecially all the jobs it would create to operate this. Hopefully, the cell phone companies will not do what all the other companies in the united states are doing, and outsource these potential jobs.

Wait !Theres is a Difference between Call and what i call (CHIRP).When you call it is 20 cents a minute between 7Am to 9PM,10 cents a minute 9PM and 7Am,on Week ends From 9Pm Friday to 7Am Monday its 10 Cents a Minute and then When you start Chirping ( the walkie - talkie feature) it is 1.50$ a day of Uses.... and theres is also... text Messaging 10 cents per messages .... Wireless Web 20 cents a day (unlimited use) but even if u dont go on u get charged for the 20 cents...But where it gets funier its the Unlimited Chirping Code,That my cousin told me about so if this Trick does really work,you can chirp all year long with the Same Old prepaid card until thewireless web feature (if used) or the Text messaging takes all the juice out( i forgot the Phone Call i mean normal phone call) of your pre-paid Card

Who the hell cares what the service is actually about? All that's important is the Aqua Teen Hunger Force Episode titled Boost Mobile. That was funny.