xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dragonfly

Please Update Us With Downtime Database downtime

Hi Admin(s),Kindly update us with the downtime. I've been experiencing downtime quite regularly while my site in Xisto hardly goes down at those given time when the site hosted in Xisto - Web Hosting experience the same. The site isn't opening. Most of the time the problem seems to be database, while the uptime for html files are much better than the database driven site. With regards,

It is strange. Xisto - Web Hosting servers don't have any load compared to the fluctuating load for Xisto and Xisto servers. Please give us your Website link so that we can investigate for any DNS issues.Thanks.

I prefer not to display my homepage here. So, I'll just give only link here. I'll be happy to know more on those downtime. In the past downtime was very frequent at around 12:30Pm GMT. This happens most of the time, though it doesn't last long - ranging from 30minutes to 3 hours. Sometimes, the html pages will open since only the database seemed to go down .

Thank you for your help.