xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

What Are Your Grades? Post them here

i know for allot of people that grades are coming out really soon, for me their due out the end of this week, but i allready know what i have post yours if your bold enough!Biology: APE: A-Alg 1: B+Spanish: B+English: B+Computers A-What are yours?!?

I'm still writing exams. I actually have one in a little more than an hour o.O But heres a guess..English - 80%AP Math - 70% (if I'm lucky)Chemistry - 80% (I hope - depends on the exam on Thursday)Computer Technology - 90%Art/design - 85%Theatre Arts - 80%World Geography - 85% (I hope - might be more like 80%)

last semester's grades were in around December 27th, so I'll post those:Calc II : C (final was killer)Discrete Structures: C (final saved me :( )Biology: B (final was rough)Revisions: A (easy A)Data Structures: Fyes, an F. darn retarted "professor." He doesn't have a degree! He's not a TA! I don't know where this public university got this guy but send him back!

Midterm grades:Biology: 85.6% Geometry: 82.3%English II: 78.5%Graphic Arts: 85%Drwaing II: 100% (Common now this has to be the most easy class ever and everyone who gets less then 100% are stupid!)American History: 97%Overall I am an A/B student. lmao

Drwaing II: 100% (Common now this has to be the most easy class ever and everyone who gets less then 100% are stupid!)

225083[/snapback]

well, their not stupid if they do everything, but if the teacher is an idiot and does stupid things like mine..then they could get less than a 100%

well, i just got my report card today.... and it tis as follows:

1st Quarter

Biology: A

PE: C

Alg 1: B

Spanish: B

English: B

Computers: B+

Advisory: A+

2nd Quarter

Biology: A+

PE: A

Alg 1: B+

Spanish: B+

English: B-

Computers: A

1st Semester

Biology: A

PE: B+

Alg 1: B+

Spanish: B+

English: B+

Computers: A

the ones in bold are the current ones...

my GPA is 3.4231 pretty good >_<

and tis good to see eevryone else is getting good grades

Well, these are the marks I got at Christmas (or at least the ones I can remember):

Maths => 7CPhysics => 6BChemistry => 7BBiology => 5A (haha I'm crap :))History => 7CArt => 4AFrench => 5BSpanish => 3C

For all those who don't live in the UK, level 7 is the highest mark and anything less than 7 is worse. And also 7A is better than 7B but 7C is lower than 7B. For some subjects (ie French) the highest mark is lower because we've only started that recently.

edit: fixed typo

Notice from cmatcmextra:
In future, please post all your marks in CODE tags. Your marks contribute nothing to community.....

Edited by cmatcmextra (see edit history)

When I did my A-level, I got all As.Now at Uni, I have no grades!! believe it or not?But it's just that at Oxford (for law school at least) we don't have exams until end of 3rd year.So end of this academic year, I'll have to sit exams in everything I have done since my first year here. And all the exams are in about a week...i.e. taking 10 papers in 10 days or something like that. Isn't that crazy? Yeah....I'm really scared about it right now.

crazy..some smart people on these forums! my progress report comes out in a few weeks...grades are due in by tuesday afternoon...umm i might post them >_< i dunno im a bit sscared of a few of them

I get a's and b's im afraid my social studies might go down to a c. My gpa is 3.667 which is pretty good, I got onto the A honor roll thing. I also get paid for my grades!:lol: last trister I got 30 dollars!:P

you get payed 500x's that if you get straight A's, collages will PAY YOU to come to their collage..and they will pay for your sschooling.pretty good though!

Wow, everyone in this forum is smart. I'm just average... or a little low;English: 72%Math: 76%Science: 81%History: 77%Civics: 75%Media Arts: 84%Family Studies: 81%Tech (Communication): 72%Or something like that.. I don't remember because it was before Christmas :lol:

Ok since i am at college my grades wont come out til the end of semester which is the end of may. However, just to contribute i graduated high school with a 4.2 GPA and now at college i have a 3.758. I plan on getting a 4.0 this semester since i know i can get A's in all my computer science classes and physics is the only other class and i know i can do well in it. It is optics and just is a ton of math.

eww math i hate it! but i just looked up my grades today at my work :-D and lets seeBiology: A+PE: AAlgebra: A-Spanish: Teacher was too stupid to put them inELA (English Langage Arts): Teacher has been sick, so couldn't put them inFreshman Skills B- (curse these planner checks! i never write in my planner!)Advisory A- she must have caught me sleeping a couple of times otherwise its an esay but TIRING A+ all you have to do is readif all of my teachers *cough* had entered my grades my GPA would be on here but some of them didn't *cough* excuse me cough is bad today, lmao. i dont know my FULL GPA i could figure it out with jus the 5 grades..but id rather have all 7