xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

What Is Your Favorite Song? And who is it by?

Please post who your favoreit singer(s)/groups are! and what your favorite song is!My favorite band is paparoach, and my favorite song is last resort by them!as you can prolly tell im a rocker..a rocker who likes harry potter wow!

Isn't there a post about this already? Anyways, my favourite song is Walk This Way by Aerosmith (feat. Run DMC). Really cheers me up when I'm bored or sad. :(

Well, I never have really sat down and thought about it. Yes, I too, like the Paparoach song you mentioned. I think that I am going to go to Meaning of Life by Disturbed. I, too, am a rocker who likes Harry Potter. How often do you see that happening twice?

@webmaster: not verry often! disturbed is excelent also!@mature: i searched for one in his forum and couldn't find one so i decided to..if there was sorry i couldn't find it anywhere.

Yeah, they are a nice band. Altough, they do kinda freak me out. They are kinda satanic. But, their music is great, and I suppose that's all that really matters. I wouldn't want to run into them in a store or something. They just are a little weird :(

I have no idea what my favorite song is, but my favorite singer is Garth Brooks (country, which most people seem to hate country!). Anyway, my favorite song would more than likely be one of his.

lol, sure ya would, you would want to get their autographs im sure :-p what would you say if you ran into emma watson or daniel radcliffe at walmart? lmao i would say u stay here i go to school supply and get paper and pen!

Yeah, I probably would :(. If I ran into Emma Watson, I would ask for an autograph, and then a kiss....or two. They do look kinda scary though (Distrubed, I mean, not Dan or Emma). Hamtaro, Garth Brooks is pretty cool! I like music of all kinds. So, my previous answer is wrong. I should have said that I like way to many singers/groups and their respective songs to name just one as my all time favorite. I know, I am a complicated person.

i love dishwalla and their songs. for me they're one of the best bands out there. i love their opaline album the most (with special mention to tracks such as, angels or devils and every little thing).although sometimes, my favorite song depends on my mood. there are certain songs that are very catchy and it doesn't have cheezy lyrics. (that's a big no-no)

OK, I'm going to go random here. I have quite a few songs that I really like, but I suppose my favourite is eBay by Weird Al Yankovic :(It's just incredibly weird, yet true, and always manages to cheer me up.

Weid Al?! Haha, that is very different. I have heard several of his songs, including Like A Surgeon. I think that I love that one the most. Of course, the one about Girls and Lunch is good. Again, I have way to many favorite songs.

I couldn't decide between these two so I'll put them both. Katatonia especially the viva empress album, they don't have a single bad song, every ones a hit. And Gardenian, lyrics might suck, but the incredible music more then makes up for it. Really cool how they brough in some guest singer for almost each of their songs on soulburner.

emm.. lol rocker who likes harry poter :(.. thats ok.. I like rock too.. So my favorite bands are KoRn, Disturbed, Green Day.. So I couldn's decid emy favorite because they change all time between these groups.. now my favorite is Disturbed - Shout 2000.. Recomend this to anyone :(..

Metallica - One..damn best song of all time in my opinion...it starts off nice and calm with a kool little riff and by time it comes at the end of the song it has an awsome solo ...lyrics are awsome too :(