xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
wild20

We Are Going To The Super Bowl! Yeah

I figured this should be in FIR rather than sports. Since this is the first Information report of this. If you don't agree, then please move.Admins, Mods, and fellow Forum Members. It gives me the greatest pleasure to tell you, and to let you know, that The Seattle Sea-Hawks WILL be going to the super bowl! :(:( After great struggles through the year, and many obstacles. The Seattle See Hawks have earned this honor. Let me tell you the details.The Seattle Sea Hawks won the game tonight at 34-SH; 14-CP. This will be the first time in the Super Bowl and they will be playing game number fourty. I can say without hesitation that is largely due to team member Hassleback. (I hope I spelled that right) The game was incredible, and one could say we stomped all over them. But that wouldn't be kind. So, ending this, I can say GO SEA HAWKS!

Notice from serverph:
sports forum it is. moving from FIR
Edited by serverph (see edit history)

Nice! I was supporting the Seahawks ever since the got into the playoffs. I can't stand the Steelers, and let's hope and almost pray that they get beat by the Seahawks. The Bus' wheels have been flat for years, and two weeks from now, they are going to pop. Big Ben will find out that he isn't so big after all, and Hines Ward will find out that he can't catch a pass and that he should start endorsing Heinz ketchup because of his first name. Meanwhile, Alexander will be named King of Football, and Matt Hassleback will have the honor of witnessing it. The Super Bowl is only two weeks away! I can hardly wait!

The Seahawks are the sorriest team on the planet. My gosh they are just...Ugh. Pittsburgh is going to roll ALL over them in the Super Bowl. Honestly, they wouldn't have beat Chicago, if they were there instead of the sorry Panthers. They had a mighty easy schedule too, I bet the NFL tries to set the Super Bowl up as best they can, and I guess they figured that maybe, finally, and just once and for all the Seahawks could finally get in, assuming of course they didn't act all cocky and arrogant and be choke artists. I mean seriously who'd Seattle even play in the playoffs? Washington, who didnt deserve to be there to begin with? And the one-dimensoial, one player ran Panthers? Wow, good job Seattle, you proved you have to play sorry teams to win a playoff games, and the last 2-3 years you couldnt even do that. And it's not even hard to make it to the playffs considering thier conference. The 49ers, Cardnials, and Rams...Wow that's some mighty sorry teams who make up 8 of thier games. Ok, looking at the rest of thier schedule, WOW! They played two good teams, Jacsonville (mind you, they not even that great) and Indy, who you should know wasnt going to play thier starters anyways. When they get a schedule like, for instance...The Chiefs or Chargers, and for NFC Atlanta or Tampa Bay, then you'll have some room to think that you even good enough to be in the Super Bowl...Pittsburgh is gonna murda yall.

Say what you say, but I think that the Steelers don't stand a snowball's chance in Death Valley. The lost to the Bengals in the regular season! Barely, and I mean barely, beat the Colts! That was because Peyton Manning threw the game away from them. The Steelers are WAY over-rated. Ben is not a good QB. Bettis is too old. The team is falling apart. Believe me, they will lost Super Bowl XL, and then the whole team will go downhill from there. Just, remember who told you that!

OK buddy, time for some friendly good ol football talking schooling here.You say the Steelers lost to the Bengals? Far enough, but guess what, the Bengals actualley had a schedule and they have a good team. The Bengals are a far more supierior team than the Seahawks couldve even imagined this year.Secondly, they barely beat the Colts? No they whopped thier butts, you don't rember the terrible officiating? Come on man don't tell me your blind too. AND, not only that the Steelers dominated the game from the begining.So you say Ben isnt a good QB? What other ROOKIE QB has taken a team to a Chamionship game? And what other QB has taken his team to two Championships in his first two seasons...Hmm...Think about that one...And Jerome is still a great Running Back. But he's not the core, he's the goaline back. Willie Parker is mad nice, and if you don't already know that, read up on some of his first couple of games.Seattle is really who is in trouble? I'm sure Alexander isn't going to apperciate the Franchise Tag again...And they have mediocore recievers and a mediocore D. They played sorry teams all year. That's the flat out truth...Oh, and BTW since when does beating Indianpolis come off as a BAD thing?Pittsburgh is going to dominate the Super Bowl, plain and simple.

Alrighty! I created the topic. I am stepping in! SeaHawks will win. Or I'll eat my hat! :( You see. The problem was that the SeaHawks earned a bad reputation after one, or two, or 10 bad years. But put that aside. We are now having a great streak. And it may just last until after the Super Bowl. And if it does. The stealers will turn into the stolen from :( I do believe we have two people verses one on this one. I think the Sea Hawks have WAY more than a fair chance :(

Once more and again, and I repeat this for the last time. YALL HAVN'T PLAYED ANYONE! That's as easy as it gets...Come on if my team had to play the Cardinals and 49ers I'd be the best team in the NFC too...Play someone and get back at me.