If u don't Let him KISS u, he says u don't Love him; If u let him

KISS! ! he says u are CHEAP.

If u tell him your PROBLEM, he says u are TROUBLESOME; If u

Don't, he says dat u don't TRUST him

If u SCOLD him, u are like a NANNY to him; If he SCOLDS u, it is

because he CARES for u.

If u BREAK your PROMISE, u Cannot be TRUSTED; If he BREAKS his,

he is FORCED to do so.

If u SMOKE, u are BAD girl; If he SMOKES, he is GENTLEMAN.

If u do WELL in your Exams, he says it's LUCK; If he does Well,

it's BRAINS.

If u HURT him, u are CRUEL; If he HURTS u, u are too SENSITIVE! !

Guys are in fact really so troublesome & sooo hard to please! I

just want to add one more ... if you send this to guys, they will

say it's not true ... but if you don't, they say you are selfish

... :( so the moral of the story is ... JUST SEND THIS TO THE

GUYS

Sooo..... guys.... what do u say abt that all ????

Enjoy!

Source : Email - All copyrights to respected writers

how come this message only goes for the "extremes". i don't think we guys in general think like that at all. it's hard when we're generalized into one stereotype just as girls are stereotyped like those stated above. probably some guys are like that but, not all.

how come this message only goes for the "extremes". i don't think we guys in general think like that at all. it's hard when we're generalized into one stereotype just as girls are stereotyped like those stated above.  probably some guys are like that but, not all.

223254[/snapback]

Whom ever wrote that and not Opaque I am sure was taking the extremes and putting them into a word play. Yes they are estreme generalizations. As most people know not everyone is like that. However, when you have been hurt recently you tend to say such things about the other person. I know that there are simular veins out there about women that are extreme. We all do stupid things in our relationships and our lives. I don't think this was meant to be advice so much as an amusing antidote. I have known a few guys that acted like some of the lines in this thing. Just like I and some women have acted as this antidote says. I am not saying that all the antidotes are correct I am just saying that sometimes one or two are. I know that men joke about how women are well women sometimes talk about how men are too. Its all part of the differant sexes trying to figure each other out. Don't take it personal. Its just some advice.

I'm not sure how many people on this forum understand malay, but it cant be that many (i think). And yet no one has even botehred to wonder what "kampung" means. Well, since i brought it up anyway, i'll tell you that kampung is a malay word that means country/village.From the second line: If u DRESS Nicely, he says u are trying to LURE him; If youDon't, he says u are from KAMPUNG.We can now see that he means if u dont dress nicely, u are just some village country girl who has no "taste" or "fashion". Hey, they're not my views, i'm a kampung guy myself. But i gotta tell you that i prefer a girl who's trying to lure me even though they do get boring sometimes. I wish i had a break from all the girls chasing me... sigh. Hope this quick malay lesson helped you out.

And, it makes so much sense that every guy is just the same as stated above. Generalizations show nothing more than the idiocy of the generalizer. I just wish that for once someone would have a little bit of sense.

Well i find that very (umm whats the word) true in a basic sense? :rolleyes: We guys are not always like that though, ask females how romantic guys can be and that is another side of us.But who cares, thats life, if we didn't have it, it wouldn't be life. We need something to make living interesting. Could you imagine a world were you just plain and did nothing really out there, so boring.

that is very true. I am i guy and i just broke up with this girls and all of those thing lead up to that. But the problem is how in the world do i fix all those problems? Because i guess we are all like that. But you know we eventually after many relationships learn to deal with all that thing we are all born with. You know what will be coo if they make one for girls!!!!

Haha.. the main reply I have to that is, "Whoever wrote that could have taken the time to type it better".. people who use 'u' a lot bother me XD;But anyways.. I guess it's alright, if you don't take it seriously. My boyfriend doesn't do very many of those, but it was an entertaining read anyways. I was going to ask what a "KAMPUNG" was, but lodd took care of that.. good job ^.~

My reply to this email, which definitely is intended as more of a joke, than actual pointer. I agree, that there are guys that would fit that description nicely, and ofcorse, there are guys, that are not that way. I definitely think I don't do those kinds of things, but just to be on the safe side, I'll ask my girlfriend, if she thinks I'm doing them.I shall repeat what others before me have said, this is just something, that someone would write when hurt, and it points out the extremes, and makes us guys all look like...umm...pigs, or whatever :rolleyes: and definitely stereotypical. And stereotypes ARE bad...

I'm not so sure that guys do all the things which are wrotten in that message, because we have similar stereotypes for girls to...on the start of some relationship, we think that the other person is perfect, and we idealize our partner and this kind of message is the result of that...Everybody has some "bugs", girls and guys...I never liked generalizations, stereotypes, because I can prove that the most of the guys are whole different, when you turn down the lights and nobody else can see or hear him, except you... :rolleyes:

yes im a male:Don't you think thats kinda mean though?Thats just saying that no girls should like guys and they should stay single, aren't you married opaque? If you have a girl that acts like the stuff you listed, then you aren't really their friend and you should stay 10 miles away from them(ok literaly). So girls make sure your careful who you pick or you may get a guy that acts like the stuff that opaque listed!lol Do you not like girls or something Opaque? I think their kinda pretty but none of them like me, instead they hate me.

MohamedI'm not sure how many people on this forum understand Malay, but it can�t be that many.THE PROBLEM WITH GUYS1. If you TREAT him nicely, he says you are IN LOVE with him; If youDon't, he says you are PROUD.=If you treats him nicely, he knows that you love him. If I know that you love me I will be great full and I will do the same as that you doing or more than that.to. If you DRESS nicely, he says you are trying to LURE him; if youdon�t, he says you are from KAMPUNG.=LODD: SAID If you DRESS Nicely, he says you are trying to LURE him; If youDon't, he says you are from KAMPUNG.We can now see that he means if you doesn�t dress nicely, you are just some village country girl who has no "taste" or "fashion". Hey, they're not my views; I�m a kampong guy myself. But I gotta tell you that I prefer a girl who's trying to lure me even though they do get boring sometimes. AND I AGREED WITH HIM THAT LODD3. If you ARGUE with him, he says you are STUBBORN; If you keep QUIET, hesays you have no BRAINS.= In this one if you argues with him he must say that you are stubborn him but if you are keeping quiet with him he will not say that you don�t have brain. He will so glad for you and he will do the same.4. If you are SMARTER than him, he'll Lose FACE; If he's Smarter thanyou, he is GREAT.= In this one I disagree with you coz everyman like smarter girl that can be scold him and his children5. If you don't Love him, he Tries to POSSESS you; If you Love him, hewill try to LEAVE you.(very true huh?)=If he saw that you don�t love him, he must leave you or to possess you can�t leave you but I know that some guys do like that way if they saw a girl beautiful than you or smarter than you they may live you.5. If you don't Let him KISS you, he says you don't Love him; If you let himKISS! ! he says you are CHEAP.=Ist of all if you are cheap will be cheap if you are expensive you will be, but I am telling you the true the one like your body doesn�t love you. I know one think sex must be start form kissing when you had kiss with him he already **** up you. so the more important is make your self expensive and you will be and all the guys will love you. 6. If you tell him your PROBLEM, he says you are TROUBLESOME; If youDon't, he says that you don't TRUST him.=In this one if you tell me that you have problem 1st thing I do is to solve your problem but the guys will hate you when you giving him so much trouble some other girls say do for me this and this and this by day they will give you 10 problem that they have so you tell me is that guys will hate you or���?7. If you SCOLD him, you are like a NANNY to him; If he SCOLDS you, it isbecause he CARES for you.=If girl scold me I will be thank to God so many times8. If you BREAK your PROMISE, you Cannot be TRUSTED; If he BREAKS his,he is FORCED to do so.=If he saw that you are break his promise he will do the same at 1st time they won�t some other guys may forced the girls to slept 9. If you SMOKE, you are BAD girl; If he SMOKES, he is GENTLEMAN.Really I don�t like smoker girl even drunker girl.10. If you do WELL in your Exams, he says it's LUCK; If he does Well,it's BRAINS.=If you do will in your exams you did great job and I will be happy for you 11.If you HURT him, you are CRUEL; If he HURTS you, you are too SENSITIVE! !=if you hurt me doesn�t mean that you are gruel.But all the guys are not same I believe that

i received the same thing a while back and i think it was wrong then, specialy when it comes to me, and i think it still gets it wrong now. but the truth is a lot of guys are realy that conseted.
but i do somewhat see my self thinking like this sometimes

If u TREAT him nicely, he says u are IN LOVE with him; If uDon't, he says u are PROUD.