xisto Community
OpaQue

Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Sorry but whatever that thing is .. Its not true in the least =/With black chicks maybe but not with every other girl-reply by Sky1827604

Well I just have to disagree with number 19. I mean I like it when a guy tells me what he tells his friends. That makes me feel like he trusts me and stuff. Like I'm part of the guy. And I'm like a super girly girl but yet I love it. And I love going to loike montertruck shows, going paintballing, seeing how the fix a car, they might also think your interested in the same things

-reply by Lily G.

This chicks an idiot.Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Kind of hipocritical don't you think? "We don't shave our legs everyday so get over it." Yet then she says to cut the beard/mustach and other hairs on your face because you think it looks cool. Honestly this ***** sounds like a stuck up snoby piece of **** that no one absolutely NO ONE should listen to. If you actually follow all these rules you are weak and don't know how to stand up for you're self in a relationship.Sure some of those are correct like the penis size one but most are just bull****. If you have read those so called "rules" (otherwise said as a "command") and thought that that as a guy is what you need to do, then think again read this comment and get some backbone. Women like this don't even deserve a relationship.

-reply by Tyler

...These are definitely not true O.O they're quite stupid really. I'm a girl myself, and I rolled my eyes when I read the last part :/

We're NOT always right. Nobody is. 

-reply by random

quite humerous...Things Guys Should Know About Girls

Lol serious stereotyping, not all women are so goofy and air headed as these rules make us seem. Some are down to earth, I mean come on, made me giggle though lol

-reply by Baby

well you definitely have a small **** any way, and that so called woman of yours most likely doesn't exist. That list is brilliant and as a girl I know what the **** we want... because if you keep that attitude up your definitely going to be single forever!

I think I speak 4 all us women out there and call you the typical prick that doesn't know how to treat a woman... 

-reply by ciara

I Agree..Some Girls DO Like Trucks..I Hate Girly girls like you with all your RULES.You'll NEVER get a man thats gonna be treated like a Dog.NO Man should Follow ANY of that.I'm A Girl and I'm Saying don't Follow any of that..Its complete bull****.Girls are DIfferent then this..We love most of the things guys do actually...Us Southern girls anyway.

-reply by Jameylynn

The only rule I broke with my girlfriend when we're "Play Arguing" as she likes to call it, is number 30. This "Play Argument" went on for soooooo long. About 3 days actually, but then I gave in, I missed the whole 'having a girlfriend' ness.

Word of advice; If she says she's right, SHE'S RIGHT, especially if she's as stubborn as my girlfriend, but you gotta love 'em anyway, yeah? :P

-reply by Ryusuke

This list is not only bull**** but a huge violation of libertarianism for the most part. She can't always be right, there shouldn't be any dictation when it comes to fashion, and I'm not going to apologize for something I didn't do.

-reply by I know my constitutional rights

uhmm, I'm a girl and I like mostertrucks,?? I love guys that have gotees and beards. As long as they don't let them get to long.

although. The big **** thing is true. If you always talk bout it you knoe its not that big...  

-reply by jessica

So I am a girl...And I know many girls who would say, this doesnt explain them at all.. For example, #10 is bull54!+, My boyfriend has the best system in our town and I(and many other girls) think it is sexy as hell.

those are really funny points especially number 7. Although some of the points are a bit out dated and far fetched i like the idea that some people really take time really think about wat girls want and the good points on what is trully valid. Most of the points are silly and humorous as opposed to real. STill though I do love the efforts and the points listed.